EBay Seller of the Month

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/252610340920

Interesting to see what this goes for.

IMG_5662.PNG

Gee you guys are cynical. You should be grateful that they've been cut in such a nice neat line.....only a keen eye for detail would pick it...

I'm surprised THAT guy is not selling them for $15 EACH - seems to be his standard starting price for garbage cards.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/252610340920

Interesting to see what this goes for.

Redeemed AND creased. Pity.

On the plus side, I hope everybody's favourite grub wins because then he will have spent a large sum on it and be STUCK with it.

Good luck to the seller!

I'm surprised THAT guy is not selling them for $15 EACH - seems to be his standard starting price for garbage cards.

Redeemed AND creased. Pity.

On the plus side, I hope everybody's favourite grub wins because then he will have spent a large sum on it and be STUCK with it.

Good luck to the seller!

His standard action if he wins is to retract his bid & the next highest is stuck with the last price they bid.:red: :red: :red:

They're spot on - keith Barnes must be 90 odd. Have seen him sign some days and it's rubbish - other days he nails it....
His about shot!!

Really? Even the Harry Wells looks a bit suspect, and the Barnes looks absolutely nothing like his usual sig. I've seen plenty of barnes (I've sent him cards twice), but he always gets it correct...

Really? Even the Harry Wells looks a bit suspect, and the Barnes looks absolutely nothing like his usual sig. I've seen plenty of barnes (I've sent him cards twice), but he always gets it correct...

He always got it correct the two times you sent cards imagine how many he has signed? Not always at his leisure sitting at a desk at home but at times with people shoving cards under his nose at functions etc.

I agree both the Barnes and Wells don't look like very good sigs so I would simply avoid them but looking at the sellers Provan and others they look fine to me.

Back
Top Bottom