EBay Seller of the Month

$10 postage he is dreaming

On my phone so I can't post a link but seems to be a new seller, cardsandcollectablesrus.

Ridiculously over priced on some things, example is $150 each for elite Quads and $10 flat postage by regular on everything!

Not having a go at anyone but people are making comments with out facts. 100% agree $10 for single card is to expensive.

Do I feel like I need to justify anything I do to anyone. No I shouldn't have to, what I do is my business. It shouldn't have to be justified to anyone. I will clear it all up just so people don't get upset over nothing.

eBay contacted myself to offer a business account to link to my website. This offer seemed fair and worth starting a new account.

I sent eBay all my postage costs and weights calculations to them. They promised that they could fix the account up so the postage would be the same as the website and after they listed all my items with out confirming if it was ok to list them they went ahead and did it anyway. Once items had been listed they informed me that it was impossible to change the postage to match the website. Also I cannot go in and fix it myself with the account they set up. Also eBay has now been a nightmare to contact to fix this problem. I've also refunded postage to people on eBay or sent out express posted items.

I feel like I have always tried my best to do the right thing by people. I always give discounts to people that have supported me over the years when possible. If I've ever upset anyone along the way I'm sorry. I've never set out to do that.

Also thanks to anyone that has said good things about me and my business. At the end of the day I do this because I love trading cards. It gives me joy to see people excited about a hobby they love.

Not having a go at anyone but people are making comments with out facts. 100% agree $10 for single card is to expensive.

Do I feel like I need to justify anything I do to anyone. No I shouldn't have to, what I do is my business. It shouldn't have to be justified to anyone. I will clear it all up just so people don't get upset over nothing.

eBay contacted myself to offer a business account to link to my website. This offer seemed fair and worth starting a new account.

I sent eBay all my postage costs and weights calculations to them. They promised that they could fix the account up so the postage would be the same as the website and after they listed all my items with out confirming if it was ok to list them they went ahead and did it anyway. Once items had been listed they informed me that it was impossible to change the postage to match the website. Also I cannot go in and fix it myself with the account they set up. Also eBay has now been a nightmare to contact to fix this problem. I've also refunded postage to people on eBay or sent out express posted items.

I feel like I have always tried my best to do the right thing by people. I always give discounts to people that have supported me over the years when possible. If I've ever upset anyone along the way I'm sorry. I've never set out to do that.

Also thanks to anyone that has said good things about me and my business. At the end of the day I do this because I love trading cards. It gives me joy to see people excited about a hobby they love.
I have always found Clayton to be an excellent trader/seller here or through his site and will go back to him in the future if something pops up from him that I require :)

All the best with the eBay store mate

Mate you have always been great to deal with on here, through your site and eBay and in person. Very helpful to myself and all my collections.

All the best with your eBay store and hope it gets sorted out for you soon.

Hi Clay,

I apologise if I offended you with my first post. I should not have commented on prices and postage costs without the facts. In any event what a person charges is none of my business so I offer my apologies.

If it is any consolation I have only heard good things about you since making my initial post. I hope that my very ordinary post will not prevent us trading or dealing in the future should the opportunity arise.

Regards

Brendan

Hi Clay,

I apologise if I offended you with my first post. I should not have commented on prices and postage costs without the facts. In any event what a person charges is none of my business so I offer my apologies.

If it is any consolation I have only heard good things about you since making my initial post. I hope that my very ordinary post will not prevent us trading or dealing in the future should the opportunity arise.

Regards

Brendan

Hey Brendan

I'm honestly not upset about the post. I just thought it was better to explain what happened. All good.

Thanks
Clayton

On my phone so I can't post a link but seems to be a new seller, cardsandcollectablesrus.

Ridiculously over priced on some things, example is $150 each for elite Quads and $10 flat postage by regular on everything!
Clayton, helped me out a while ago with the number 36 Rochow card, and it was an outstanding transaction, very very reasonable with post, I think for memory it was $3 in a padded bag.
In a penny sleeve and top loader.
I call that pretty good.

Well said mate

I'll also retract my "$10 postage he's dreaming" now that more information has come to light.

It seems like pretty poor form on Ebay's behalf that you can't do anything about your own listings.

Good luck resolving your issue.

Regards
Ross

Because they said its for auction but its actually a Buy it Now - Derr

Not just that but I don't think it has ever been acknowledged by ESP as an error and there certainly isn't any replacement card and the fact I had to buy two of them to have both the emblem and Raper to complete.

That and the fact he is selling at an over inflated price using ERROR as the selling point.

Ross

Last edited:
Not just that but I don't think it has ever been acknowledged by ESP as an error and there certainly isn't any replacement card and the fact I had to buy two of them to have both the emblem and Raper to complete.

That and the fact he is selling at an over inflated price using ERROR as the selling point.

Ross
yes that is the germ again, I spoke to a woman that has heaps of stuff on ebay at the present, not far from me, she said craig purchased all the 97 phone cards from her at $10 each, then 2 days later put them up for 90 a set of 3.

Back
Top Bottom