EBay Seller of the Month

I have purchased many items off him over the years and he has always been good. Cards come in a penny sleeve, top loader and team set sleeve in an envelope. Personally speaking I never had an issue with that at all.

I hadn't before either but on this occasion I haven't received a card I bought nearly a month ago.

I messaged him after 2 weeks and he asked me to wait another week so I did. I then messaged him again and he asked me to wait another week and if nothing he would send a replacement.

The end of that extra week was yesterday, I messaged him but no replies which is odd because he previously replied straight away.

I am reluctant to lodge a claim with eBay but I might have to. He does have a bit of negative feedback lately for items not arriving

Mistakes are always going to me made with the sheer volume of cards he sells and with lost/mis-deliveries in the post. You shouldn't have any qualms about making a claim, it is just part of the business and I am sure he writes it into the percentage of expected losses in a year of trading

I stole those internet caricatures to make some cards for myself as well....

Back
Top Bottom