EBay Seller of the Month

and how many are there, I have noticed this seller has used many images from other sources and is pumping them out for profit, I dare say there will be a legal case against this seller very soon, select may be first in line, followed by the people taking the photo images he has used.
Select might have to wait behind me here check out this item number which i sell the original 221080042612 and this clown lives in my area.

From his website.

"All Artwork is original and the copying or displaying any of the Images Portraits on this website would be deemed illegal as copyright law would apply and as the creator Col Bodie is the sole owner of this Intellectual Property"

Here is another unofficial short print card 1/1
FootyCard_1337242376383.jpg

I messaged him about his 'portrait' Immortsl cards and he replied that he thought the images looked familiar when he purchased them from a market a while back. He has now taken them down and said he will email the artist to advise someone is using him images!

I messaged him about his 'portrait' Immortsl cards and he replied that he thought the images looked familiar when he purchased them from a market a while back. He has now taken them down and said he will email the artist to advise someone is using him images!

Just as I was going to bid on some of the 'suspicious' cards even though I knew they were dodgy, they are now off the market!...............d'oh.............

Sorry mate...I just couldn't stand seeing others make money from dodgy cards

Even though they were a nicely presented card the closeness to the 2008 Legends cards was uncanny, I can cop the seller being blocked otherwise any Tom Dick or Harriet can come up with an exclusive never been seen before Limited Release card set.

He's full I it, he's been using images straight from eBay!! Mos of the cards with the signature are signed photos direct from others eBay listings... With his name planted on them!!

Not me and I dare say not anyone else, but I suppose you can only ask there may be someone out there who juts wants it......a;though there is now others for a lot less.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom