eBay seller: dj23dj

crows2010

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Tex
This seller has the most amazing AFL cards on eBay!

Does anyone know him? I just purchased a 2008 Andrew McLeod Redemption Signature off him...and am just astounded at his inventory!

Is he a massive collector getting out of the game or does anyone know his story?

I could browse his listing for hours :thumbsup:

dj23dj calls himself "sunshine collectables" and acts like a store, I buy all my
Ultra-Pro magnetic one touch cases from him and he seems to stock a lot.

Send him an invite to the forum so he can tell us about himself.

Yeah good seller too, He has everything from Albums etc, too. I like dealing with him too.

This seller has the most amazing AFL cards on eBay!

Does anyone know him? I just purchased a 2008 Andrew McLeod Redemption Signature off him...and am just astounded at his inventory!

Is he a massive collector getting out of the game or does anyone know his story?

I could browse his listing for hours :thumbsup:

I think I might have to...I was just curious to see how he gets all these cards...

because if you buy say 10 cases and bust them all, you wouldn't even nearly get your money back...

If you are around mate, come and say hi!

He's a great seller that gave me some nice discounts! Has an account on here also, but rarely uses it.

He is not on here, His name is Barry..... what you see on his store is only a small % of what is available.. email him with wishlist and odds are he might have it.

He just sells via ebay... and is looking at opening a store in South Melbourne shortly..

He is a great bloke... and yes does give discounts...

I think he busted 35 cases of 2008 Classic....

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Next Melbourne Card show is at Malvern Town Hall... Sunday 2nd August at 9.00am

No more Sandown this year I think... Had 2 already....

Barry only sells at the BIG Sandown show (100 stalls - 40% approx football cards) which is always in June... otherwise he doesnt do the smaller shows...

Hi guys dj23dj here, thanks for the great comments on my business.. l'll be busting 25 cases of the new afl anyone looking for anything let me know. l will be at malvern town hall on the 2nd on august.

just for everyones info..about myself.
l have been selling cards since 1992, l sell afl,cricket,playboy,benchwarmer and nba cards.. l also import ultra pro products. and sell at wholesale prices to the public.

you can call me on 0403286489.

regards
barry

Thanks for coming in and saying Hi Barry, do you have an email address I could email a bit of a wish list too?

Looking forward to the Mcleod Redemption card coming in the mail :)! Thanks

Hey Barry

Good to hear you will be at the Malvern Show in August...

I've been trying to get more of the guys from here to come along...

Cheers

Pakchoy

Back
Top Bottom