EBAY PROBLEM

andrew3134

GOTTA GO HARD IN DA PAINT
eBay User
andrew3134
Ok guys, i have a bit of a problem and i need some advise / help. I purchased 3 boxers of basketball cards in late October from ebay, paid via paypal and still have not received the goods. I have been in contact with the seller and told them i would get in contact with them this friday regarding the cards. I have bought from this seller before and never had a problem, they have sold over 4000 items on ebay and 100% positive feed back. Any ideas on what i should do ? should i be asking for a refund, as i have never been in this situation before i am not really sure on what i should do next. Any advise would be much appreciated. Regards Andrew.

You only have a problem if the boxes were sent via airmail.

If they were sent via surface, which I suspect they were, then you can be waiting up to 3 months...despite the Post Office's prediction of 6-8 weeks.

Keep in mind also that Christmas might blow-out the arrival time even more.

You did the right thing and bought from a reputable seller....it's highly unlikely they scammed you.......keep them informed but unfortunately they have no control over the post once it's shipped.

Patience is the key to surface mail.

Surface mail can take 2-3 months too if its a big item.. it's a risk to take since Paypal only gives 40 days of protection (right?). But yeh, it shouldnt be a problem. You'll receive it when you've become sick of waiting. :p

I have had 2 lots of items sent via Airmail because their post offices say it won't take more than 6 weeks. They usually turn up just on the 3 month mark..

THANKS for input guys, it is just a little frustrating, cause one of the box is a 04/05 Bowman sigs and i can't wait to get my hands on it.

Same problem as you bigsarg7, I've had a few items turn up a bit late after bring sent by 'airmail'. Usually what happens is that the buyer pays for airmail, but doesn't put the sticker on it, or USPS are just not up to the job, and don't look properly and send the item by surface.

Usually most items turn up within 3 weeks by regular mail. For a bit more urgency, I usually get the stuff sent by Global Priority which can take 1-2 weeks.

Hang in there andrew3134, hopefully it will arrive. Again, keep in contact with the seller, ask them questions all the time....how was it sent, what date was it sent, is there a tracking number. Then if by 35-40 days it hasn't arrived, put in a claim with Paypal. If they haven't sent the item...trying to rip you off.....they usually will send the item then, or else you should get yopur cash back.

Best of luck with the box busting when it arrives.

Ersk

Xpress Sports Cards LLC , don't get me wrong i am not saying don't purchase from these people, cause i have never had trouble in the past with them.

Back
Top Bottom