Ebay Non-Paying Bidders

Chris_Paul3

CP3-Hornets Collector
Real Name
Esko
:mad:$%^&:mad:#$%^:mad:

This is ridiculous tools bidding and not paying what a pain in the arse, i have had to list one item twice and both morons have not paid ( both seperate people one from NZ and one now from Korea ), Why the &*%^ would you bid if you have no intentions of paying :mad::mad::mad:

Sick of these window shopping noobs.

Is this just me or are others copping it much more regularly aswell lately?

Re: Ebay Non Bidders

granted i probably havent sold as much as some of you, but ive only ever had 1 person not pay and they sent me a message asking if it was alright not to...
feel for ya tho.

had this message from a dude who won my auction

Dear josh_wong05,

could you second offer the card? I cant pay for it anymore, now that my paypal account got shut down.

- thetoughone75

and the message came through less then a minute after the auction ended

happened to me 5 times in 2 months bro it is annoying from powersellers with like 10000 feed pack to mongrels with 0 or 5 feed back you gotta love it:mad:

name and shame, so it saves other sellers from time wasters by adding these guys to their BBL

I hate ebay.. as a seller, won't use it unless I have to or nless its for Aussie only auctions... Just too many loop holes! Im sort of over paypal and ebay being the be all and end all too...

had my account suspended the other day was gonna close it anyway, happy to be rid of it!

I know what you are saying but no using Ebay cuts 80% of buying/selling in this hobby, about 70% of my PC is from Ebay .

---------- Post added 31-08-2011 at 12:13 AM ----------

had this message from a dude who won my auction

and the message came through less then a minute after the auction ended

I know a lot of weirdo's going around of late

---------- Post added 31-08-2011 at 12:14 AM ----------

I hate ebay.. as a seller, won't use it unless I have to or nless its for Aussie only auctions... Just too many loop holes! Im sort of over paypal and ebay being the be all and end all too...

I am to Ian But what do you Do?

I used to have this problem all the time. The issue that comes up from relisting is that you never get the same amount or more when you have to relisted. Have you thought about using BIN/BO with pay immediately ?? That should keep no paying suckers away!

Also, anyone know how many NPD you can have before you get suspended? I think its 2, but not sure!

name and shame, so it saves other sellers from time wasters by adding these guys to their BBL

No Problem mate Here they are :

1)Greg0391 42 feedback 100% from NZ , I have clearly stated Payment Must be Within 3 day's Fair enough yeah ? He contacted me after i opened a Non payment Dispute saying his Paypal blah blah blah:rolleyes:
He then stated He would make payment in a week ? never happened and i closed the dispute with non Payment so I guess he got a strike .
eBay My World - greg0391

2) yongsu2121 66 feedback 100% from Korea , item Won on the 25th August 6 day's later and no response to a friendly payment reminder and guess what no payment :fist:
I can feel another Non Payment Dispute Opening again have to wait a week .

http://myworld.ebay.com/yongsu2121/&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2754

/\/\ true about e-bay, but a non-paying dispute is different to not paying. you can have as many disputes as you want without a strike as long as you pay...
i pay within 3 days (absolute max) of an item won but have still had disputes opened against me.
RE: original post. the 2nd dude hasnt been in touch at all? meaning there could be a valid explanation...not that you shouldnt open up your claim, just that maybe theres some reason he hasnt been on e-bay/his PC.

RE: original post. the 2nd dude hasnt been in touch at all? meaning there could be a valid explanation...not that you shouldnt open up your claim, just that maybe theres some reason he hasnt been on e-bay/his PC.

I contacted he/she and never heard back, tomorrow will be 7 day's so i can then open a non payment dispute, also the buyer has bid on a few Cp3 items not only mine.

Gotta say it's pretty annoying if you are listing something as you need the money and then you have to deal with that sh*t! :mad:

Btw.. you should change the title to "Non Paying Bidders", otherwise it looks like you're getting mad at people who don't bid on your auction :lol:

Yeah a lot of my PC was from eBay too, in the end I chose not to use them. Either you expect stuff like this and put up with it because of the benefits of selling to or buying from such a huge market, or don't.

I've stopped selling on Ebay because at the moment the rules favour the buyers more than sellers. As a seller, if the auction does go well and the prices goes above anybody's expectations, the buyer would still have an option to pull out and not follow through. The worst that can happen to the winning bidder is that gets a bidder strike, big deal!!!! If the auction does not go well, and ends up as bargain, the buyer would than want to follow through. So it is a win/win situation for the buyer and not for the seller. On top of that, you get a double whammy of fees from Ebay and Paypal which is ridiculously high and depending on the ending price could easily be 10 - 20% of the winning price. And to cap it off, you then meet a jerk like syoung5599, who will exploit whatever loophole there is and rob you blind. Tell me why in the world would you want to sell on Ebay.

eBay Non Bidder? How can they be a problem if they aren't bidding?

Yes, i know, you meant non-paying bidder. Just thought the title was funny. "Those bastard non-bidders! How dare they not bid on my eBay auctions! Outrage!"

On a serious note, f**k eBay.

Back
Top Bottom