Ebay Completed BIN OBO listing prices ??? The old "in" code does not work anymore

A1CardsandGaming

@ A1, we love collecting as much as you do !
Real Name
Terry
eBay User
www.A1CardsandGaming.com
Can anyone shine some light on how to find out the prices on BIN OBO completed listings on ebay ?

You could replace ebay.com with ebay.in but that does not seem to be working anymore. Does anyone know another option available to find the best offer prices ?

Thanks in advance

Yeah noticed the .in stopped working today.
I would also like to know this I go if anyone has it.
Don't see why eBay are hiding the sale price of cards?

I am pretty sure eBay is working towards removing that information from the Print function as we speak. They are probably tracking what we say here and patching up all these holes as soon as we find them. It is a smart move though, with that information hidden, your average buyer may take the inflated BIN price as the norm and proceed to buy another one at that higher price, giving eBay more commission. They will eventually remove all auction results as well, we will only be able to see that an auction has occurred and nothing more.

I am sure the project is already in the works, just hope they don't send assassins to my place to keep my quiet.

eBay is so blatant with these changes, but ultimately they are a business and they don't really care about us. We need to adapt to their rules if we choose to use their services.

I am pretty sure eBay is working towards removing that information from the Print function as we speak. They are probably tracking what we say here and patching up all these holes as soon as we find them. It is a smart move though, with that information hidden, your average buyer may take the inflated BIN price as the norm and proceed to buy another one at that higher price, giving eBay more commission. They will eventually remove all auction results as well, we will only be able to see that an auction has occurred and nothing more.
Thats where the link i provided before should still work,
http://www.watchcount.com/#serp

why would they want do that - it makes them a bucket load of more money

How does it make them more money? I think it costs them money.. there has been many times I have been sniped on an auction and missed out, when in reality given a few more mins to think about it i would have bid higher...
When do you ever go to a Live auction and see sniping? you WONT, because they want to get a better price so the aucioner will always ask for the next highest bid...
How other Auction sites do it is much the same way as the OzCT auction site, that several mins is added after he last bid..

If ebay implemented this I am sure it would upset a lot of people, but in the long run be so much better...

Back
Top Bottom