Ebay buyer gone nuts

Chances are, that account that won alot of his items, is actually his shilling account.

I've seen many threads on Beckett.com, suggesting that seller has many shilling accounts. If not his, probably his mates from the Phils.

That would be very stupid though... because he will lose hundreds of dollars in eBay fees.

There are a lot of rich people in the Philippines (mostly Chinese businessmen), and the NBA hobby there is quite big.

Unlikely to be shilling, as if it was, he would not leave the feedback.

Ersk said:
Unlikely to be shilling, as if it was, he would not leave the feedback.

Again, he has a history of shilling his auctions. It was awhile back though and it was posted at Beckett's forum.

We shall wait for a couple of weeks to make a final judgement, whether the same items won by basketballcardsjunky, will re-surface back on the Bay.

I kept getting outbidded on one of his auction for an Exquisite Collection Jersey of Allen Iverson #/25 awhile back. I gave up at around $95.00. Another big collector bidded up to $125.00 and the shiller account from the Phils was still in the lead and eventually won the card.

Two weeks later, the item re-appeared.

Cough' Shiller..cough cough.

Hong kong sellers in particular are good for that too. Ian3 and others [-X

I have bought cards from this seller a few times and found that my bids gone higher than what im willing to pay for but the other bidders that tried to outbid me are legitimate collectors of those cards. But who knows... At least I will be more cautious now.... Maybe we can make a list of suspected shillers so that we can avoid them... What do you all think?

Back
Top Bottom