Drama5's Full Wantlist

Hey mate really just keen to swap rioli gem for a card of similar value. I have 100s of golds and silvers that I am happy to trade for the cards and will do 2 for 1. But otherwise just looking for a card of similar value for rioli.

And can do 6 aa for the cards listed if u were interested

Hey mate really just keen to swap rioli gem for a card of similar value. I have 100s of golds and silvers that I am happy to trade for the cards and will do 2 for 1. But otherwise just looking for a card of similar value for rioli.

And can do 6 aa for the cards listed if u were interested
Mind me asking what do you value your MG8 Rioli?
And How much do you think is 2010 Herald Sun BF7?

Around 12 - 15 dollars but ATM just keen to swap for the 1 card of similar value as I have heaps of cards to trade for the lower inserts that I need as I am sure u can understand. Did u have anything off my want list around that range?

Around 12 - 15 dollars but ATM just keen to swap for the 1 card of similar value as I have heaps of cards to trade for the lower inserts that I need as I am sure u can understand. Did u have anything off my want list around that range?
No mate, I had double check you tradelist only found those three cards. Let me know when you change your mind. Thanks

In conjunction with my other wantlists I am also looking at bringing in a personally signed card of every player from gws/gc. I have several personally signed cards that I can trade with or will trade cards of my trade list (refer to wantlists). If player does not have a card I will accept signed fridge magnets, stickers or anything of the like.

Note: Cards in red are acquired/ cards in green are incoming

Gold Coast

G.Ablett
N.Ablett
Bennell
Brennan
Bock
Brown
Dixon
Fraser
Harrow
Harris
Hunt
Krakour
Lock
Margin
Matera
Mckenzie
Prestia
Rischitelli
Smith
J.Stanley
D.stanley
Swallow
Tape
Toy
Coda
Gorringe
Weller
Russell
Shaw
Hutchins
Lies
May
Patrick
Day
Days
Lynch
Nichols
Hine
Liddy
Jolly
Wilkinson
Thompson
Taylor
Hickey
Tippett
Caddy
Gilbee
Hall
Warnock
Horsley
Sexton
Mcqualter
Hall
Allen
Flanagan
Broughton
Murphy
O'meara
Lonergan
Sumner
Boston
Osborne
Martin
Cameron
Lemmens
Kolodashnij
Herbert
Leslie
Ah chee
Crawford
Stanlake
Stanley

Last edited:
Wanted:

Lachie Weller green signature
Jordan Dear Goey green and red Sig
Hugh Goddard green and red sig
Jarrod Picket green and red Sig
Liam duggin green and red Sig
Langford green and red Sig
Nicholas coughlin green and red Sig
Jake lever green and red Sig

Trade:

2014 ff
Sam Bevan green Sig 7\40
Petrecca red Sig
Mclarrin red Sig
Bevan red Sig

2014 honours
Neil Roberts brownlow Sig 83/200

2013 ff
Cameron conlon gold Sig 6/40
James aish red Sig
Lewis taylor red Sig
Tom cutler red Sig
Luke reynalds red sig

2012 draft prospects
Geelong dual auto (Kerstin and McCarthy) - 22\25
Nick haynes guernsey redemption 8\25
Devon smith guernsey redemption 11/25

Other
Lachie Whitfield DPs
Spencer white DPs
Stephen coniglio dps

Hey Dan,

Why do you have so many active want list going? Dont be selfish and keep your want list to 1. Give others a go.

Mate they are all active as I made them at the same time with intention being to bump a different one eacjh week. That way only one is present at any given time. Reason being is it is a huge amount of cards to list and clogs up the thread and makes impossible to read and collectors just give up.

As I said I would have let them drop to bottom as main thing was to have the links in my Sig?

I am happy to merge them but would have appreciated if u had of contacted me first as I was happy to explain my reasons and have them dropped down to the bottom of cue and only wanted them present for my signature so it made it easier.

Is there a way I can remake these threads without them being at the top of the threads?

Regards daniel

Bump big update with a fair few cards coming in, please assist if you can. Surely someone has gold 28 and gold 108 from this years releases

Back
Top Bottom