• 2013 Teamcoach #87 David Swallow Silver Code Card - Used
  • 2012 Teamcoach #88 Michael Rischitelli Gold
  • $$$ For Gary Ablett Captain Wildcard
sagitox gets:
  • 2012 Teamcoach #02 Ben Rutten Gold
  • 2012 Teamcoach #63 Scott Thompson Gold
  • 2012 Teamcoach Captain Wildcard CW-08 Gary Ablett
Agreed?

Alright. Cards are packed and ready to send. I'll pop it in the mailbox tomorrow. Are you able to post off soon also?

yeah mate i will send monday morning on way to work. I would tomorow but not much use as post not open sunday =) So dont go out of your way, i am easy if you just send when you get time =)

I just buy lots of padded bags and stamps in one go and then when I need them I pack one, pop a stamp on and then just put it in the red Australia Post box at the end of my street. No need to go to the Post Office.

Well it's all ready to go. I'll pop it in the Red Box tomorrow before I head to Etihad to watch the Roos ;)

I haven't posted off yet. Are we gonna change the trade? The two Gold Coast cards you want for Gary Ablett Captain? Instead of the two Adelaide 2012 Golds?

sorry if it is ok could we just keep the same, I would rather keep ablett card and just trade it for the weetbix one when I can.

But you said you had four of them? Would you then sell one then to me and you can use the money to buy the weetbix version?

Sorry what I ment to say was I had four that I brought in by mistake, but since then I have kept 1 for pc, sold one and traded one. But yeah I can sell if you want, just thought It would be easier to trade it. What were you thinking? Do you have any cards other than the two mentioned that I could trade it for?

No I don't have any other cards off your wantlist. That's why I think if I buy then you could use the money to buy the weetbix card on ebay or something.

fair enough mate yeah that should be fine, I hate selling cards as the money always goes to something useless like petrol or something and never on the card I am after lol what price do you think is fair? you can just put it in the envelope with the other cards

How does $7 sound? On eBay I believe you can pick up the Weetbix version for $5 with $2 postage. So that covers the cost of the Weetbix card and the postage?

I'm not very keen on sending the money in an envelope. Do you have PayPal?

$7 transferred via PayPal.

I'll send off the two Gold Coast cards tonight!

And then whenever you can send off the two Adelaide 2012 TC Golds and the Gary Ablett 2012 Captain Wildcard ;)

thank mate, due to work didn't get a chance to send yours today but they will go off in the mail tomorrow on my way to work =)

sorry mate not yesterday but they were put in mail this arvo so i reckon Friday if i got to the box before it was picked up or Moday at latest =)

Back
Top Bottom