For Sale Draft Signature & Future Force Green Signature Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
time for a bump! still some quality signature cards available. A 002 lowest numbered card Clay Smith is a great addition to any collection. He was the highest disposal getter for the Bulldogs in their loss to Collingwood on Friday night. The kid can play

another bump. let me know what you wish to pay for the cards. All reasonable offers will be considered. Lowball offers will not be responded to.

Hey mate I am looking at these ,
FFS7 - Lachie Whitfield (GWS) - 049/150 -
FFS17 - Troy Menzel (Carlton) - 060/150 -
FFS30 - Brodie Grundy (Collingwood) - 114/150 -

can I get your best price for them .

thanx

Bump it up! Lachie Whitfield looking the goods already for GWS and Clay Smith kicking the winning supergoal for the Bulldogs to beat Hawthorn on the weekend. Both these players look the goods.

Prices are NEGOTIABLE! Get in while you can.

Prices for all cards left have now been removed. All reasonable offers will be considered for them. Looking to move them. PM me with your own price suggestions!

weekly bump! There are still some high quality cards left and with some players making their debut no doubt this week, prices will only go up. Get in while you can. Feel free to PM me with offers/enquiries

photobucket updated! Whitfield, Plowman and Toumpas all making their AFL debuts this weekend and all still available for sale (Future Force Green Sigs). Get in while you can!

Nathan Wright and Sam Mayes making their debuts for the saints and the lions this week. Get in while you can!

would you take a $1000 for the rest of your 2012 Eternity DPS's plus DP12 - James Frawley and DPS11 - Tom Lynch?

massive update. Have deleted all the sold cards. Plenty of cards left. How good did Sam Mayes & Nathan Wright look making their debuts! 20 odd disposals each for their teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom