Don't know how plausible this is but...

Ja$e

To infinity and beyond...
Real Name
Jason
eBay User
jvalles69
Hey guys was thinking after my game last night, that it would be fun to, if possible, get state teams made through this site and have the teams post results up every week?

The members from here could sponsor the teams that can be made, and then the teams play in the name of ozcards!

Don't know if it's possible with everyones location, but thought it was worth a try?

Just want to play more bball, and have had my most fun in the past playing with people I don't know! Strange!

Just to play more basketball, and get to know members a bit better. I don't mean play interstate comps, just in a local comp.

For example a Perth team to be made from perth members on this forum playing in a local comp!

So far a start to 2 states!

Tassie
Mavsman

Perth
jvalles69

We could even have our usernames printed on the backs of the jerseys! :)

I'm Big Kev excited! RIP

I'll be in, but b'ball ain't my game. Used to be able to shoot ok... 10 yrs ago. haven't touched a b'ball since LAST Summer :rolleyes: just to warn :lol:

hey jvalles, i'm also in perth, and i've a team that plays at morley. vintage from these boards also plays for us. if you're able and interested you could come fill in for us sometime soon, and depending on how you go, there could be an ongoing role for you. PM me if you're interested

I think it is Baghdatis missus??

Correct!

hey jvalles, i'm also in perth, and i've a team that plays at morley. vintage from these boards also plays for us. if you're able and interested you could come fill in for us sometime soon, and depending on how you go, there could be an ongoing role for you. PM me if you're interested

Depends what night you play, don't have any nights free at the moment, but Mondays will be free in about a month!

Back
Top Bottom