Donruss Americana II 2008 (Not Live)

Sublime

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Marc
eBay User
fench9
Got this from sashsquach at the Melb card show. Not sure how i went really, i'll just list the 4 hits and hopefully someone can help me out! Some cool looking cards thats for sure, i'd probably def get some more of these.

Hit 1 - Staci Keanan Auto + Material 061/100

Hit 2 - Mitzi Gaynor Hollywood Legends Material 087/250

Hit 3 - Walter Koenig TV Stars Directors Cut Auto 14/80

Hit 4 - Georges "Rush" St Pierre Ring Kings Auto 48/50

Here are the pics of the hits. Sorry about the quality they were taken on my mobile phone. My scanner is at work.

scan0005.jpg

scan0006.jpg

scan0007.jpg

scan0008.jpg

Such nice looking cards in hand, the pics definitely don't do them justice.

EDIT: Just got the scans up, much better pics.

They are some nice looking cards mate, dont know much about the 3 TV/movie celebs myself unfortunately.

I know all of the movie/TV people, although they aren't huge names. I think the Koenig could be worth a little bit. I was hoping for a really big name like John Wayne or something but the fighter was a pretty sweet hit.

Most Star Trek fans would recognise Walter Koenig as "Pavel Chekov" from the TV Series and movies....not that I'm a fan but I reckon that's the pull of the bunch!!

Never seen Star Trek before but i know a little about him. Wasn't able to find any previous sales for this card on ebay. So no idea of its possible worth.

The last sale for the same card of Georges "Rush" St Pierre was for $147US though!

Never seen Star Trek before but i know a little about him. Wasn't able to find any previous sales for this card on ebay. So no idea of its possible worth.

The last sale of the UFC fighter was for $147US though!

Yeah, sounds about right. GSP is one of the top fighters in the UFC, quite possibly the best welterweight in the world at the moment.

And i believe its a cut auto from the set, very rare card :thumbsup:

Love the St Pierre!!

I think he fought recently, so another victory could add to the premium on it!

Thanks for sharing, I've not seen a Donrus break before.

Back
Top Bottom