Donations to OzCardTrader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys, the list has been updated. I really appreciate all of your donations.

We are currently averaging $182 per month in donations which doesn't cover all of the sites expenditure, but it certainly goes a long way towards it.

We plan to have another "Supporters Only" giveaway in the near future where donators can get themselves some fantastic prizes. All members who have already donated will be automatically entered into any such draws.

just letting you know i donated for the first tme today. love the site and since joining have changed the way i am collecting (only high end cards instead of all cards )

A huge thank you to all donators. I even had a sneaky donation from steven1959 into the bank account in early Jan which I only just saw on the statement so apologies for missing that :)

First post is updated and again, thanks to all who support OzCardTrader!

Just a small long over due one. Let me know Graham when you guys are going to do the next giveaway i will see if i can dig some stuff up for OCT.

Just updated the list with our first donation received for almost 2 months. Thanks Steve! :D

If you can help out in any way, I would appreciate it! Details for PayPal and Bank Account donations are in the first post.

Cheers

Just updated the list with our first donation received for almost 2 months. Thanks Steve! :D

If you can help out in any way, I would appreciate it! Details for PayPal and Bank Account donations are in the first post.

Cheers

;):v::D no worries at all G. ive honestly been meaning to send my support donation from a few weeks ago, but being that i freakin got robbed and ive had to juggle about a million things :lol:, i always forgot about it. just keep up the awesome work Graham, u and the whole admin/mods team are doing a great job :thumbsup::thumbsup::kick:. just happy i can help out when i can to support you guys, and will always be on the OCT support wagon too :D. cheers

New sites looking real nice guys, I just made an overdue donation to Ozcards via paypal, keep up the good work, you should be proud of the community you guys started - Joe.

Thank you to all who have donated - really really appreciate it.
And to ersk - wow! Thank you so very much.

The donators list is now available to view from the quick links above - or through this link

Donation List - OzCardTrader.com.au

Your name will appear once we have received and confirmed your donation.

Currently the list does not show donation amounts because I don't know if everyone wants these listed - any thoughts on this ?

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom