Donald sterling mess

I agree, I know what you're saying.

There's certainly no place for racism in sport and I think he should leave the NBA.

But what people need to realise, is that you're allowed to say those things in private, you're entitled to have that opinion. As ignorant and bigoted as they are.

I don't agree with being hung for something you said in private.

True about that you're entitled to your privacy, but still doesn't make what he said any better.

WOW, so I listened to it and it sounds like he's more worried about his G/F being seen around town with Black people in a S**Tish kind of way, I don't think he was actually being overly raciest and that wasn't his intent...

Just didn't want his G/F looking like she's hanging around Black men in a sexual way...

Anyone else see it that way?

I am FAR from racist.... but I too wouldn't want my missus hanging around with some Black people!! I already have a size complex!! :p

Seriously though, I didn't think it was possible for someone ELSE in the org to be more of a d*** than some of the Clippers players themselves, turns out I was wrong!

wow.... this guy needs to dig his own grave asap! Zionist pig. He is definitely gone before next season and i feel sorry for the girl, she is a goner from his point of view im sure.
still cant believe i heard that

WOW, so I listened to it and it sounds like he's more worried about his G/F being seen around town with Black people in a S**Tish kind of way, I don't think he was actually being overly raciest and that wasn't his intent...

Just didn't want his G/F looking like she's hanging around Black men in a sexual way...

There's certainly some inconsistencies, she tries to push him a few times and he backs off.

I still feel there's somebody that is really racist that he's thinking of when he tells her not to load pics to Insta.

But it is all really weird.

Sometimes we forget what 80 year olds are like.

My Grandad says really inappropriate things, mainly sexist things but sometimes minor racist stuff.

Does he own a sports team in a league of mostly African american players though??

Calm down. No he does not.

I'm not trying to say the guy should be let off the hook.

I've stated already he should leave the NBA.

Owners need to be much more professional than how he's acted over the years.

My point is though, we have not seen the days where racism was quite open and acceptable.

70 and 80 year olds have. Times have changed a lot.

It's a totally different world now. And a much better one. Mostly people don't judge on race.

Being a High school teacher I see Australia at its Multi-cultural finest every day. Kids don't judge. It's great.

my zionist statement is political, not racist. they are a group with beliefs. thats like calling me racist for pointing out kkk members are racist.

lol.

Is he yearning for a Israeli homeland at the expense of the Palestinians?

I think he's more Calvin Candy than Aliyah.

lol.

Is he yearning for a Israeli homeland at the expense of the Palestinians?

I think he's more Calvin Candy than Aliyah.
hearing what goes on inside this guys mind and being jewish and extremely rich is perfectly fitting to a zionist character. IMO.
if he doesnt want 'blacks' at his game.... then what do you think he would say about Palestinians in his 'homeland'?

hearing what goes on inside this guys mind and being jewish and rich is perfectly fitting to a zionist character. IMO.
if he doesnt want 'blacks' at his game.... then what do you think he would say about Palestinians in his 'homeland'?

'My Games' is the quote.

And not all rich jews are zionists.

@SHowardCooper: Barack Obama is getting Donald Sterling questions during a press conference in Malaysia.

Obama: “When ignorant folks want to advertise their ignorance, you don’t do really have to do anything. You just let them talk. I have confidence that the NBA commissioner, Adam Silver, a good man, will address this."

Well since he included Magic Johnson, I'm not entirely sure this was meant in a sexual way...

Another audio tape released. Filled with pleasantries. This guy keeps getting drugged.
No doubting the guy is a complete a55hole... but searching through private conversations for nasty things a person has said is a bit strange to me. All of us would say things in private that we wouldn't want the general public to hear (not necessarily racist things). I don't know how you can punish someone for something they said in private that was made public. Slippery slope...

Back
Top Bottom