Donald sterling mess

The entire conversation is weird.

He mentions multiple times to her "why are you pushing me?" type stuff.

Obviously planned by her. Very dodgy.

It also seems as if somebody (his family?) doesn't like him mixing with black people. It's all a bit weird.

Either way, for the sake of the Clippers, he needs to move on. Step down and sell up.

He'll kill it as far as what he'll get for that team.

With so many saying they won't attend games ever again, I don't know, would be very tough on the players.

I originally thought a hefty fine would do it, but after hearing how many times things like this have happened, might be time for him to invest in another sport.

The entire conversation is weird.

He mentions multiple times to her "why are you pushing me?" type stuff.

Obviously planned by her. Very dodgy.

It also seems as if somebody (his family?) doesn't like him mixing with black people. It's all a bit weird.

Either way, for the sake of the Clippers, he needs to move on. Step down and sell up.

He'll kill it as far as what he'll get for that team.

With so many saying they won't attend games ever again, I don't know, would be very tough on the players.

I originally thought a hefty fine would do it, but after hearing how many times things like this have happened, might be time for him to invest in another sport.

might be time for him to visit a psychiatrist.....

News has come out that she is now his ex and was setting him up. I don't agree with some of his comments but you can tell if you listen to the whole thing something fishy was going on. As she kept repeating about changing her skin colour etc and he was getting upset by her comments. He was involved with her being Black-Mexican so if he was a true racist why was he with her???

It has been stated she was involved with magic johnson and the comments were aimed at him that Donald didn't want her parading him or bringing him to Clips games.

News has come out that she is now his ex and was setting him up. I don't agree with some of his comments but you can tell if you listen to the whole thing something fishy was going on. As she kept repeating about changing her skin colour etc and he was getting upset by her comments. He was involved with her being Black-Mexican so if he was a true racist why was he with her???

It has been stated she was involved with magic johnson and the comments were aimed at him that Donald didn't want her parading him or bringing him to Clips games.

Agreed it seems more like he was making reference more so to her and the people she was sleeping around with when he said. "As long as you don't bring them to any games".

Set up or not, the comments came out of his mouth on his own free will, they were his thoughts and no one elses.

Baron Davis has come out this morning and said that he used to be heckled with that same sorta stuff while he played for them. Then remember that Elgin Baylor sued him over similar behavior and this is not an isolated incident.

Set up or not, the comments came out of his mouth on his own free will, they were his thoughts and no one elses.

Like I said by no means am I supporting what he said as I don't agree with certain comments he made, but if he was a true racist he wouldn't have been with her. Things like this would have come out earlier then this if he was. People jumping up and down on the old racist bandwagon. It's funny that when something racist comes out towards white people its not racist but when the shoe is on the other foot everyone jumps up and down screaming.

He made those comments and have to live by them. Only time will tell what was true and what wasn't.

Like I said by no means am I supporting what he said as I don't agree with certain comments he made, but if he was a true racist he wouldn't have been with her. Things like this would have come out earlier then this if he was. People jumping up and down on the old racist bandwagon. It's funny that when something racist comes out towards white people its not racist but when the shoe is on the other foot everyone jumps up and down screaming.

He made those comments and have to live by them. Only time will tell what was true and what wasn't.

Get where you are coming from, on the point where you talk about her race, she questions him about knowing what it is and he denies know what she is. Not a bright fellow obviously.

No gun was held to his head, and what has been said, can't be unsaid.

Get where you are coming from, on the point where you talk about her race, she questions him about knowing what it is and he denies know what she is. Not a bright fellow obviously.

No gun was held to his head, and what has been said, can't be unsaid.

He knows what she is as he makes a statement say she can feed, f who she wants behind closed doors just not at his clips games etc reference to her alleged fling with Magic.

Even if he isn't the smartest of guys and earning the money and portfolio he has tells me different. Being a former attorney.

Also look into him he was subjected to lots of racism growing up being of Jewish decent. He added Sterling to become his last name.

No gun was held to his head but you can tell he was upset, under the influence or drugged. If you can't tell that from his speech something is seriously wrong.

It has also been said that some of the recording has been edited and altered, hence my comment regarding only time will tell.

He knows what she is as he makes a statement say she can feed, f who she wants behind closed doors just not at his clips games etc reference to her alleged fling with Magic.

Even if he isn't the smartest of guys and earning the money and portfolio he has tells me different. Being a former attorney.

Also look into him he was subjected to lots of racism growing up being of Jewish decent. He added Sterling to become his last name.

No gun was held to his head but you can tell he was upset, under the influence or drugged. If you can't tell that from his speech something is seriously wrong.

It has also been said that some of the recording has been edited and altered, hence my comment regarding only time will tell.

Well I don't know what he normally sounds like, so to me that is his normal voice, and there is nothing wrong with me I can assure you. I will be interested to see how he replies to this one. The fact that he has a history of "saying the wrong" thing is what makes me think that this isn't an "oops"....

I agree, I know what you're saying.

There's certainly no place for racism in sport and I think he should leave the NBA.

But what people need to realise, is that you're allowed to say those things in private, you're entitled to have that opinion. As ignorant and bigoted as they are.

I don't agree with being hung for something you said in private.

Back
Top Bottom