Do U think UpperDeck gave me a fair replacement card? KG/PP for T-Mac/VC (JSY #1/10)

Do you think it was a fair replacement, or better?

• Yes, it was a fair replacement and/or Better.

Votes: 33 68.8%
  • No, it was average/under average.

Votes: 15 31.3%

• Total voters
Re: Do U think UpperDeck gave me a fair replacement card? KG/PP for T-Mac/VC (JSY #1/

Not to burst your bubble dude but T-Mac changed his jersey number to #3. :(

Still not bad though. :v:

Re: Do U think UpperDeck gave me a fair replacement card? KG/PP for T-Mac/VC (JSY #1/

i voted yes better deal i think the black is a sweet base design, silver auto's look good, upgrade to lower numbering and added jersey... tmac and vc will always have hobby love me thinks, garnett is always popular and a beast but pierce is gunna be a HOF without much love, i think.... sweet card!!! vc is a beast of late go magic!!!

Personally I'd want the celtics dual, both championship winners, and are still running hot. What has Tmac and VC done lately? Tmac is MIA and VC isn't doing as much in Orlando atm.

obviously you dont follow the nba 48 points? oh na thats nothing ..... and ariza stole TMACs number

but i like the vc/tmac better.. it just looks better. plus i hate KG

obviously you dont follow the nba 48 points? oh na thats nothing ..... and ariza stole TMACs number

One 48 point game makes you a star right? Shows how little you know, what has Tmac/VC achieved compared to PP/KG? What's the whole point of playing if not to win a championship? You're obviously a smart cookie :whistle:

Excatly Norm. Yes VC can score, yes he can play, but consistent?!?!? Hell no he isn't! Not of the last year or 2 anyway!

Compare apples with apples not oranges, it doesnt get you anywhere!! Brandon Jennings had 55 a game this year, his rookie year, now he's dropped right off?!? Consistency is the key to being a true champion! Thats why Ive always admired people like Paul Pierce, the guy constantly got it done in a really average team for so long with minimum to no help, he didnt just fade of like others have!

Don't get me wrong, I love VC's play, but he isnt the player he was, your kidding yourself or just oblivious to what being a true champion is all about, if you think he is!

I still think you came out about even steve!

Excatly Norm. Yes VC can score, yes he can play, but consistent?!?!? Hell no he isn't! Not of the last year or 2 anyway!

Compare apples with apples not oranges, it doesnt get you anywhere!! Brandon Jennings had 55 a game this year, his rookie year, now he's dropped right off?!? Consistency is the key to being a true champion! Thats why Ive always admired people like Paul Pierce, the guy constantly got it done in a really average team for so long with minimum to no help, he didnt just fade of like others have!

Don't get me wrong, I love VC's play, but he isnt the player he was, your kidding yourself or just oblivious to what being a true champion is all about, if you think he is!

I still think you came out about even steve!

You hit the nail on the head bro! Maybe the NBA "expert" (that's you twizz) should have a read! ;)

I think you guys are going way too into it. How good the players are in the NBA has little to do with how much hobby love they get! Often some of the top stars get barely any love. As long as your liked by fans your cards will do well!

So while a KG auto is generally pretty pricey, Paul Pierce auto's have risen in price on the market lately but aren't anything ridiculous.

Mcgrady and Carter have always been quite popular and sell for pretty decent prices.

When you consider that you went from a cheaper product to a high-end product, not to mention the fact that you went from a dual auto #ed /50 to one #ed /10 - you definitely came out on top.

If you personally wanted the Boston card then I guess that's a different story. But in terms of value for the hobby I think you came out even if not better.

It depends if your looking at looks or selling i reckon...personally the tmac/vc cards is much better looking than KG/truth card but the celtics card might pull more cash. Having said that though the tmac/vc is lower numbered hmmm...its a tough one but i reckon you did alrite!

---------- Post added 10-02-2010 at 12:07 AM ----------

yeah but in that year tmac was number 1, thats all the counts

Nice exchange. Would have preferred the KG/PP but that flag dual auto/10 is an awesome replacement.

i just saw that 48oint game against the Hornets. wow second half was sick! whats ODD is the fact that its been ORLANDO MAGIC's HIGHEST EVER SCORE POSTED IN A MATCH SINCE 2004 WHEN ODDLY ENOUGH IT WAS T-MAC WITH HIS 60+ POINTS THE LAST TIME AROUND. cheers for all the comments guys, i think i might slap it on ebay tonight actually and see what happens. first time into the public circulation, so hopefully this card is wanted a fair bit. cheers

Steveo i'd be listing it now aswell, put what you just wrote above too im sure there'll be sh!t fights over that card with the TMac & VC collectors over the next few days :D

I like it, and they're on-card which is great :thumbsup:

If you didn't say that you wanted TMac or Vince it is a bit stink, but really I think it's a fair deal...

Just makes you wonder how/why UD have all these cards aside.. :whistle:

Totally agree with that - jersey numbered and it's lying around in a desk??

And i also think it's a good swap - personally I'd like the KG/PP and of equal value if not I think u won out b/c of the jersey #....

I think it was a pretty even replacement steve, theres one on the bay now

08-09 UD Black Vince Carter Tracy McGrady Dual Auto /10 - eBay (item 130366005933 end time Feb-16-10 17:33:22 PST)

im always looking for carter autos so came across this, i think one sold for about $75us a few weeks ago, like you said yours is tmac jersey numbered, put it on ebay phillipines or china, they go mental over tmac i reckon you will get a good price for it

personally i like the tmac/vc 2

card looks brilliant

wouldnt of been a fan of the other one

so imo you did well

I think it was a fair replacement
I think that the factor at the moment is that KG should still sell well even though he is injured and not as his best , but Vince will also because of his good play of late.

The difference in value between a card #d/50 and /10 is not that significant these days. I think it's pretty close, obv I'd rather have the KG/Pierce but given that UD Black is a popular product it kind of makes up for the fact that radiance was a pricey product but may not be as popular as UD Black.

I also think they should have given you a Radiance similar replacement as opposed to a UD Black, what happened there and why are all these ones still laying around not given out to people as redemptions etc????????????????????

Overall Steve, if you're not keen on keeping it cause of TMac on it, I'd list on ebay (USA or overseas as someone said) and hope that China bidders and Vince fans will bid high for it!!!

---------- Post added 10-02-2010 at 08:40 PM ----------

:lol: how did he steal his number? did he get Agent 0 in to stick him up? :p:kick:

TMac gave it up cause of his Darfur cause and Ariza said SAWEET, yoink! :woot:

I think it was a pretty even replacement steve, theres one on the bay now

08-09 UD Black Vince Carter Tracy McGrady Dual Auto /10 - eBay (item 130366005933 end time Feb-16-10 17:33:22 PST)

im always looking for carter autos so came across this, i think one sold for about $75us a few weeks ago, like you said yours is tmac jersey numbered, put it on ebay phillipines or china, they go mental over tmac i reckon you will get a good price for it

not there anymore haha just bought it!
Sick card man love it!!

Anything you want to trade for this bro PM me? I'm hoping I can offer you something I have..fire away with the ?"s

I think it was a fair replacement
I think that the factor at the moment is that KG should still sell well even though he is injured and not as his best , but Vince will also because of his good play of late.

The difference in value between a card #d/50 and /10 is not that significant these days. I think it's pretty close, obv I'd rather have the KG/Pierce but given that UD Black is a popular product it kind of makes up for the fact that radiance was a pricey product but may not be as popular as UD Black.

I also think they should have given you a Radiance similar replacement as opposed to a UD Black, what happened there and why are all these ones still laying around not given out to people as redemptions etc????????????????????

Overall Steve, if you're not keen on keeping it cause of TMac on it, I'd list on ebay (USA or overseas as someone said) and hope that China bidders and Vince fans will bid high for it!!!

---------- Post added 10-02-2010 at 08:40 PM ----------

:lol: how did he steal his number? did he get Agent 0 in to stick him up? :p:kick:
TMac gave it up cause of his Darfur cause and Ariza said SAWEET, yoink! :woot:

lol :lol::lol::lol::lol:

ejt85, you should've put $40aus on top and got yourself the tmac jersey numbered off me. would rreally prefer a sale right now on it.

its funny cos i came into this thread to update that the listing on ebay has ended, at $99.95. so ive used that as a rule of thimb on the price, looking for around $150aussie. cheers guys, take it, and thnx for all the great and helpful input.

ejt85, you should've put $40aus on top and got yourself the tmac jersey numbered off me. would rreally prefer a sale right now on it.

its funny cos i came into this thread to update that the listing on ebay has ended, at $99.95. so ive used that as a rule of thimb on the price, looking for around $150aussie. cheers guys, take it, and thnx for all the great and helpful input.

That's cool bro just bought it too hopefully start up a little chase and grab a deal on your 1..maybe part trade and some cash as I'm looking to grab your one aswell...lmk bro or I'll grab it in a couple weeks when I'm cashed up again

Back
Top Bottom