Do I go with Fansisco Garcia or Martell Webster???

ljandkg

Go Celtics!!
Real Name
Al
eBay User
ljandkg
COMC User
ljandkg
Lads, I'm playing in a sporting news league where u can pick a team but everyone has a price and u only get $35 million to spend on yr team. I have one space left - would u pick up Martell Webster or Fransisco Garcia? I don't know either of these guys too well - both have had very good preseasons - Webster looks like he's starting for the Blazers - anyone know that for sure??
I think Garcia is coming off the bench but still playing well....

Webster is streaky IMO. I know little of either, but especially for the first 7 games Garcia will see good minutes with Artest suspended for 7 games. Webster is not assured the starters role either since they'll go with a C, Aldridge, Outlaw and have a plethora of guards. Hope this helps, just my thoughts :)

ww.sportingnews.com - it's a great league - u get 2 trades a week and your players go up in value as more people buy them, ie KG has a TD he goes from 12 mill to 12.15 mill, then when he's not playing much u sell him and get better value for yr other players.

Nenjabin - thanks for that - a big help. It looks like he Garcia will c decent minutes with Artest out. He also rebounds and gets the odd steal and block - looks like Wbster is more of a scorer. I think I'll got with Garcia.
Cheers Al

I would have gone with Garcia anyway. Webster really only shoots, but Garcia can rebound and defend better. They are both on the bench, but yeah, Garcia will be on the court a bit more until Artest is back.

Back
Top Bottom