DMR Collectibles

Bigmandazz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Darryl
Hi There

I am just putting this up to see if anyone has any Cards they are willing to part with of David Robinson "The Admiral" Old School Centre for the Spurs..

Just let me know where to look or how to obtain... Look forward to getting some quality and nice cards...

Thanks all for listening to me.

Peace out

Darryl :v:

Looking here is a good start, but ebay atm is your best friend. Good luck with it mate, i'm sure someone on here would be able to help u out.

Thanks for that advice mate..

I have been a looking on the Ebay and dosent seem to be alot of stuff around though there is still a few cards..

I guess I have chosen a player whom has stopped playing so not so many cards are produced of him.. Specially when he didnt used to sign alot I am told..

I'll persist with it.

Peace out

Darryl:v:

Most of his stuff that comes out these days are auto cards and since he didnt sign alot his cards are pretty sort after, just dont forget to check US ebay too. Theres already a few DRob collectors here that may be able to get u started.

Thans with all the help from you Guys.

Happy I signed up on this Forum.

I have Collected/Bought over 200 Common/Parallel/GU cards in the past few weeks and built a nice collection now. I guess I have to go chasing after a couple Auto or Auto/GU or Patch. Which Brand/Product should I go for? Cheers for any advice I can get.

Also broadened my collection to add Kevin Garnett, Andre Iguodala, Kobe Bryant, David West, Dominque Wilkins, Darryl Dawkins, Isiah Thomas and a few others.

Addictive Hobby this is. Each week I need a fix ( Box Break ) wih a mate.

Anyhow let ya's go...

Peace Out

Darryl :thumbsup:

Hey mate,

i have these cards of The Admiral from recent box breaks. Let me know if you need any.

Game Used
DRobinsonSPGU.jpg
RobinsonGU.jpg

Back
Top Bottom