Demons v Magpies

Richo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Paul
eBay User
Richo75
WOW - What a great game so far.......I can see why Melbourne almost knocked us (WCE) off at home.....their tackling is fierce !!!

Back to the game - Go D's !!!

what a dissapointing game, it was close for about the first 10-15 mins and then the dees just pulled away and never looked like losing. i tipped the pies but still im happy they lost! :D

Damn Pies! Tipped Melbourne, but had money on Dee's to get up by under 39.5! :( Still with you Jez, I'm happy the pies lost! :D Here's a word that has come up "wrongfully" in relation to the Eagles, "Pies = PRETENDERS"! :D

jvalles69 said:
Damn Pies! Tipped Melbourne, but had money on Dee's to get up by under 39.5! :( Still with you Jez, I'm happy the pies lost! :D Here's a word that has come up "wrongfully" in relation to the Eagles, "Pies = PRETENDERS"! :D

:lol: Was think the same thing mate !

Very early days though....Adelaide are the only team I am backing to be in the GF at this time.......just a matter of who they play if you ask me ;)

Very early days though....Adelaide are the only team I am backing to be in the GF at this time.......just a matter of who they play if you ask me

Yeah it's a tough one to call mate! I don't even think the Crows are a definite. Crows and WC are the only teams really performing consistently, and Crows lost to Tigers at that! :shock: Wouldn't be backing anyone at the stage, it's only halfway through the season. It seems Victoria has a different "flavour of the month" every month! First it was the Dogs, then Collingwood, now it's Melbourne! Look for Saints to be the next team to take that tag! :D

we DOMINATED that game in every area possible.
Youd have to say we are the form side of the competition 7-1 since our horror start to the year going three and 0.
TRAVIS JOHNSTONE :D
One of the most dominate displays from a midfielder in a half of fooy ive seen for quite some time. 9 disposals in the 1st Half and than he turned the game on its head. Along with the likes of Davey, Pickett, Bruce, Jmac and Yze we killed them in the middle. Holland held Rocca like a glove and Carroll is my bet for FB in the All Australian awards. What a year that bloke is having, he came in late last year and put his body on the line. Got concussed like three games in a row and kept playing and now he has elevated his game to a level no one in the right mind would predict. Heres a stat for you
41 Hitouts to 15 in favour of the dees.
White and Jamar killed Fraser and Cloke =P~
And last but surely not least how is our yound talent.
Bate, Bartram, CJ, Dunn
If Bate does not get the Rising Star this week that is the biggest pile of dog shit i have ever seen. He has had two games already he should of got it or came close and have missed both times. And Bartram picked up at 53 in this years draft he has played every game and has laid i think like 44 tackles for a first year player.
And boy or boy do i love Aaron Davey and Bryon Pickett :D
Goal of the round by Yze aswell with a world cup goal :D

Honourable mention to Alan Didak though, defiantly an A grade footballer that salvaged alot for a timid and scared c'wood side. And lastly, i would like to take a bow at Nathan Buckley the Greatest Footballer EVER \\:D/
enjoy your 12 day break, haha

Classic moment of the game: Fraser waving White off the field! Look at the scoreboard fool! :D

And yes Bate is a gun! ;)

yeh that was quite funny!
but how bout Joffa! That guy is the biggest tosser ever, he will end up selling that jacket and it will be get him thousands from a non pies fan and they will burn it. He will need the money, oh yes he will need the money!
And that dees supporter with the Game Over sign, CLASSIC
How someone can rise to fame for wearing a gold jacket is a disgrace. :lol:

ahh yes yes.. marvelous.. loving it..

i've sat near joffa before.. absoloute wanker.. the s*** he yells.. if channel 9/10 ever heard what he yells out at indignious players as well as other players they wouldn't be too proud showing his face on tv that's for sure..

one of the reasons why i dont miss living in melbourne.. dont have to see collingwood crap all over the place..

MetallicA' said:
yeh that was quite funny!
but how bout Joffa! That guy is the biggest tosser ever, he will end up selling that jacket and it will be get him thousands from a non pies fan and they will burn it. He will need the money, oh yes he will need the money!
And that dees supporter with the Game Over sign, CLASSIC
How someone can rise to fame for wearing a gold jacket is a disgrace. :lol:

he's saving up for some teeth

Full credit to the Dees. Wanted it more i suppose, great tackling side. Good effort by the Dees, i was impressed.

We lacked abit of speed today, and seemed to be scared of the Dees fiercness at the ball. But with 4 injuries in one week, its hard to bring in the youth and expect big results. We will be back.

Didak is a star :)

i know that, i wouldnt rate Brock as the biggest out in the match. Swann has had a big year as has Brodie.

Im just saying though, it takes abit out of you to lose 4 players in one week, and to bring 4 in to expect to play at the same level as they have been playing.

As i said well done to the Dees for beating, you were the better team on the day.

Ummmmmmmmm Hot Pies LOL have had to listen to a few Collingwood supporters glotand dribble crap about back to back premiers for the past few weeks and only Kyle has stepped up .Collingwood have been lucky with injuries nearly every team has 2 to 5 starters injured and so far the Pies have been lucky with there injuries Great work the DEES

im not saying C'wood are goign downhill now. They will be in the finals but that match during the week had the tag on it as Who Will be the #1 Vic contender! And rightly so. Both teams were marred by injuries;
we had two outs you had 4 but
we had godfrey and ward play :rolleyes:

Kyle you have played against Brock if im not mistaken, so you know hes a real talent.
Two different players Swan and McLean but i would take Brock every day. Swan is good at what he does and that is play as a lose backmen, picking up loads of uncontested possestions and drift foward to get some goals.
Brock McLean is a machine, hard at it player, tackles hard, disposes the ball brilliantly and is everything you would want in an AFL Footballer.
Holland/Swan were big omissions////Brock and Whelan were just if not as big

dons next week, than the bye and than port at the G!

MetallicA' said:
im not saying C'wood are goign downhill now. They will be in the finals but that match during the week had the tag on it as Who Will be the #1 Vic contender! And rightly so. Both teams were marred by injuries;
we had two outs you had 4 but
we had godfrey and ward play :rolleyes:

Kyle you have played against Brock if im not mistaken, so you know hes a real talent.
Two different players Swan and McLean but i would take Brock every day. Swan is good at what he does and that is play as a lose backmen, picking up loads of uncontested possestions and drift foward to get some goals.
Brock McLean is a machine, hard at it player, tackles hard, disposes the ball brilliantly and is everything you would want in an AFL Footballer.
Holland/Swan were big omissions////Brock and Whelan were just if not as big

dons next week, than the bye and than port at the G!
Not to mention we had Miller out but Holland did a great job in Rocca!!! Collingwood were terrible and the dees exploited them. You bag ward alot jon nut he had a good game yesterday as did a lot of other youngsters...Bate, Dunn, Bartram etc.

Its a grand old flag...its a high flyi.....

I dont bag Ward, i dont mind the bloke but hes not in our best 22.
But i am happy to see him play off HB when we got injuries.
His direct oppenent for the match DVS was Didak

Back
Top Bottom