delivery charges

andrew3134

GOTTA GO HARD IN DA PAINT
eBay User
andrew3134
ok guys, i was the winning bidder for a card on ebay on the 24/2/06, i paid on the 25/02/06. The card i won was a card that i really wanted so i didn't really mind paying the obsurd amount of $18 for delivery which it did state in the ebay listing for international bidders so i was aware of the delivery cost if i won. Thinking that paying $18 us for delivery i would see the card ASAP, well i am still waiting for it, i am quite confident that the card will arrive, but when it does arrive what feedback do you guys think i should leave him considering that i have paid $18 for delivery ? At the moment i thinking of just leaving netural feedback cause of the slow delivery and taking into account that i paid $18 for delivery.

In my opinion, it depends on the Auction description
The seller has appropriately set out in advance that international post is $18
Now if he has said - International Post - Glocal Priority, and then he sent via surface mail, well you have a right to be upset and you should leave appropriate feedback
But if he has just said international post $18, and hasn't said how the item will be posted, then I think the onus is on the buyer to make some inquiries about that
You've won the item factoring in a postage cost of $18, so I don't think it is usually appropriate to leave poor feedback later unless the seller has not posted it how he said he would
That's my two cents - but I suspect you will get differing views on this one!

For starters you should buy cards of me as I only charge $17.50us for postage.

Anyway, if the card is sent registered post, and you get it and it is not sent registered then Netural or neg feedback is what he should get.But you carn't leave neg feedback for the card being late as it is not his fault for the post office being slack.

Seeing's that you are a ozcardtrader then $15us for postage for you. LOL

Cheers Matt

$18 ****in dollars!!!!...man how heavy does this guy think a card is??..you can get a document(which is about the same as a card sent to (or from) the u.s for $23....and it will arrive there THE NEXT DAY! I have had to do it 4-5 times.
thats just straight out robbery

I think you'll find some sellers use eBays postage calculators. I had a guy say it was going to be $28 for shipping. I said thats crazy perhaps you should check withthe Post Office. He came back apologized and charged $2.

However $18 is pretty stupid, I would have asked him before the auction what method it would be shipped.

Back
Top Bottom