Day 5 - The most Ultimate & Exquisite cards ...

clarkescards

OzCards Greatest Hero!!!!
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
clarkescards
Anyway, while the boss is away ....

Clarkey will use the Net to check Ozcards!!!

Anyway, here is the final of the cards I got on my 3 month hiatus. I present to you, Jameer Nelson, starting point guard of the Orlando Magic.

Will start slowly, before bringing it to a close with a big bang!!!

:cool:

sp222.jpg

Topps Pristine Rare Refractor

gu559.jpg

UD Rookie Review

Auto106.jpg

Topps First Row Signature Dish

gu593.jpg

Reflections Green

gu590.jpg

SP Authentic Patch

auto118.jpg

SP Game Used Auto

... more to come ...

Part 2 ...

auto111.jpg

Ultra Season Crowns Bronze

auto116.jpg

Bowman Signature Edition Uncirculated

auto114.jpg

Hoops Hot Prospects Red Hot #/50

Gu541.jpg

SP GU 4clr Patch

gu558.jpg

Hoops Nameplates Dual Patch (w/Davis)

gu591.jpg

Ultimate Premium Patch

auto115.jpg

Ultimate RC

... and then ...

... Part 3 ...

auto112.jpg

Ultra Season Crowns Gold #/15

but wait ...

auto113.jpg

a 2nd Ultra Gold Auto ...

but wait, surely there isn't more...

auto121.jpg

a 3rd Ultra Gold Auto. All numbered to 15. So effectively, I control 20% of these cards, worldwide!!!

;-)

And then I hear you say, what can top those off???

auto117.jpg

How about an Exquisite Shots???

but there's more??

Yes, try this -

auto124.jpg

Exquisite RC

but I here you say more ....

auto123.jpg

A 2nd Exquisite RC.

Anyway, that's all. Thank you to all who have looked at my 5 days of pics. Hope you've enjoyed viewing them, as much as I've enjoyed receiving them.

On ya Clarkey, my favourite is the Ultimate Premium patch, thats such a wicked patch, from the G in Magic yea?
Nice going with your Jameer collection :D

Fark dude! First you show us a Premium Patch, then 2 Gold /15's then the Signature Shots Patch, THEN it's TWO Exquisy's....

Man, while you were away those 3 months, you were'nt a Gigalo by any chance??? You've had some MASSIVE maildays Clarkey, your PC must surely be expanding to a 2nd Trophy Room.

Andrew..

that's very big jammer collection.. glad to see you have lots of double cards #ed ones.. LOL.. too bad i do not collect this young lad....

exquisite cards are driving me crazy.. awesome.... 100% amazed me.
but my best card has to be ultimate collection premium patch.. another thing i like about magic is their colour combination for their jerseys... your premium patch and cowboys78's today break grant hill patch are so pretty...

Scotty,

you skipped the third gold auto ultra /15... actually. Andrew showed us 3 :roll:

well, if he can buy these for being gigalo, i am not hesitatnt to be a male prostitute for a couple of months .. :D :D :D

Andrew, make sure you keep yourself and your jameers safe from Magicman and AndrewG23..

great week long mail.. :smt023

Fark dude! First you show us a Premium Patch, then 2 Gold /15's then the Signature Shots Patch, THEN it's TWO Exquisy's....

Man, while you were away those 3 months, you were'nt a Gigalo by any chance??? You've had some MASSIVE maildays Clarkey, your PC must surely be expanding to a 2nd Trophy Room.

SHow off! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I love those Exquisite RCs mate!

Nice pickups.

Ersk

awesome mailday Clarkey, nice patches on Equisite Rc cards. The SP Game Used Auto is a great addition, there not the easiest cards to come across when they are #100 but #25, great stuff. The Fleer Ultra Season Crowns, Hot Prospects, Bowman Signature Edition & Ultimate collection are all key cards from his rc year and are sweet additions. The 4 colour Ultimate Premium Patch is a awesome looking card from one of the best patch sets ever produced imo. The Exquisite Shots auto is a great looking card and i love the design of that set. Well done on some great pick ups over the last few months.

Back
Top Bottom