Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Diggaz TC

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
diggaztradingcards
Voting went into secrecy on the completion of round 16.
The 10 guys in the poll were the top 10 on the leaderboard when Dally M voting went behind closed doors.

Luke Lewis was coming 2nd in voting but i left him out due to a large amount of time he has spent on the sidelines since then.

Actual points tally at close was:

20 Johnathan Thurston (NQL)
15 Luke Lewis (PEN)
15 Nathan Friend (GCT)
15 Kurt Gidley (NEW)
14 Matt Orford (MAN)
13 Michael Ennis (BUL)
13 Ben Hannant (BUL)
12 Robbie Farah (WST)
12 Ben Creagh (SGI)
12 Jamie Soward (SGI)
11 Terry Campese (CAN)

With Lewis, Gidley and Friend all missing time via injury since round 16 it looks like Thurston is in the box seat but stranger things have happened.

I think Thurston should have it wrapped up, but Gidley has been a dominant performer for his team week in week out, And with thurston having to share his points with Bowen i think Gidley could snatch it. Massive darkhorse has to be Soward, has not missed any games and has been very consistent.

Well soward has been playing some good footy. But Thurston is just in another world compaired to soward so Thurston all the way. Go the cowboys top 4 finish.

Soward would be making a good run at it....but with the cowboys winning a few recently i reckon he has it in the bag.

Would have been nice to see how Friend went without the injuries....my cousin is dating his sister!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom