Custom cards

Awesome work all round :thumbsup: The retro scanlens hunt card is wicked, would love too see some retro scanlens cricket cards with ponting or the likes on it...

freeballs great thread! Brplat and David be careful select dont steal them designs, if they didnt have hindmarsh and the panthers on them they would be worth collecting :lol:

Here you go.

RICKPONTING.jpg

Thanks heaps greencardy for the Ponting request. I only just saw it tonight :blink: Sweet as mate :thumbsup:

Now how about a set??? :lol:

Have you got these done yet mate? im just wondering on how you are planning on doing them as im on a holiday break and want to get some done up :) LMK
Brplat

Mate photo shop away and then take them to a business that prints business cards.

Remember though using images and logos you don't have the rights to is illegal. ;)

Cheers
Ross

PS I wont tell anyone if you mail me one. :D

SirDylan, I wouldnt mind a Jamie Soward and a Wendell Sailor one if you are offering, that NBA card looks awesome. I would get mine autographed in person, so I wouldnt need their autos on them. Cheers

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Ok i just ordered 50 cards from a company. Hope they arrive before the 31/7 so I can get them autographed at the Dragons/Storm game!!!! Will post pics when they arrive.

Where do you guys get these printed?? Or what do you use to print them on to make them feel and look like REAL Afl/Nrl cards etc?

Back
Top Bottom