Cricket : Ashes Cricket 09 PS3 Xbox Wii PC

it isn't out on PC yet. Next week along with the 360 version.

Wii version NFI when it is coming but I am interested to see how they made the cricket shots with motion controls.

I wouldnt get my hopes up with the wii motion controls...... will only lead to dissapointment... alot like the wii its self actually

If you have a jb hifi where you live they are usually the cheapest otherwise try kmart big w ect. Has anyone used the wii motion + is it any better than the normal s%*t house controller?

I wouldnt get my hopes up with the wii motion controls...... will only lead to dissapointment... alot like the wii its self actually

nah there is still hope. there are plenty of great motion games out there.

eg

Godfather
Metroid Prime
Conduit
COD World at War
RE4

Just alot of developers making cheap cash ins because of the casual gamer. so quality is **** on most the crap

lol im the same bought all the fitness games most of them have been disapoining and other than that im to lazy to use it lol... prefer the ps3

Will have to try them out....bought a wii over a year ago and never even touch it.

i would not get Metroid Prime 3 as the trilogy boxset is coming.

RE4 is probably the best.

I do agree all that garbage we have in Aus makes the wii look weak. Blame the developers for that.

But yer not sure how cricket will be on Wii as it was apprently the last version worked on. I emailed codemaster to delay it and implement motion plus but I doubt they would.

If it sucks Ill get it on my PS3.

I bought Ashes today at JB for $79

I played it for about 30 minutes so far and find it quite good. I have played it on easy though and find it VERY easy to slog 4s and 6s.

I give it 8/10:)

I bought Ashes today at JB for $79

I played it for about 30 minutes so far and find it quite good. I have played it on easy though and find it VERY easy to slog 4s and 6s.

I give it 8/10:)

I haven't read any previews/reviews, but you can play against teams other than England yes? Also, what are the controls like? Shane Warne 99 style, more similar to the EA sports games etc? Also many different game modes?

Give us an in depth review if you can ;)

Cheers

Hi mate

Never eally played any other cricket game but I like this one. To bat, you choose a direction with L3 and choose a shot.
X-Attacking shot
Square- Defensive shot
Circle- Chip shot.

Game Modes
-Ashes
Test match
One Day
20/20
and challengers :)

I really like this game. You can also be many other countries mate

9/10 :D:D:D

Back