Crap!!! Maroons just wrapped up the series!

I would bet that Hayne was told to let the game flow and not call many penalties. That would be why none were blown in the first half. There were some shockers both ways,

Agreed.....Refereeing was disgracful all night and both teams benifited at times. It was a shame that the deciding try was after a forward pass....but thats the way it goes. Hindmarsh's try in the first game went NSW way, this one went ours (QLD).

Go QLD!!:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

And Greg Bird, wtf!? Get som guys in there who can play footy rather than some dipshit who has a track record for beeing one hell of a dirty bastard.

Dont mean to nit pick but cumon, the bloke did something silly 2 seasons ago, I dont think that is enough to call him a dirty bastard. Furthermore he deserves his spot in the team and has done nothing but playing brilliant football this season. In fact, the only time NSW even looked threatening in the game was the last 10minutes when Murray took Anasta off and but Bird in at 5/8.

I think the centre pairing for NSW was terrible, offered nothing but silly passes, Hodges and Bell showed them how it's done. I think the NSW frontrowers need a long hard look at themselves as well, they were absolutely terrible. This accounted for Kickpoorly not being able to threaten the line. Bailey needs to be in the starting lineup for Kite in my opinion and they need to make room for Farah somewhere in the 13 as well.

I dont understand the NSW backrowers, Ryan, Hindmarsh and Simpson are all same type of players, boodly good work horses and tackles everything they see, but offers little to nothing in attack. I think a Matuia needs to be in there somewhere.

Well done QLD, your frontrow of Petrol at Seventycentsalitre, Smith and Steve Price were the keystone to your victory

Back
Top Bottom