Cp3

cp3

Old School
Real Name
John
Hello All...

Im from the ACT and started collecting in 94 before having a break till now!
Collect with the brother.... Used to collect Kemp and LJ now chasing rookie cards, autos and game used but do like Chris Paul, Melo, Bosh while the brother chases Livingston, Iguodala, Swift and Chandler.

Anyway just wanted to say hi, ive already started talking to other members and overall this place is awesome... really friendly feeling!!

Guess trade with you soon..

Johnny

hey mate
welcome the forum hope ya enjoy your time here :)

G'day mate,Wecome to the forum.
Check my site,There is a couple of cards that may interest you.LMK

welcome on board Johnny im sure that there will be a few people here who can help you out with a few things your after Enjoy!!!

haha you and gordon7 are from ALO, i was a legend on that site. what were your member names.
i was metONE and my brother was mousey12
i was in that comp for like 2 and half years, started out as GS, than season change to Utah to Orlando and finished on Memphis. I made mike miller #2 in scoring for a whole season, he hit so many threes, had games he hit 12-15 threes. it was kinda the same when i had garrity with orlando. i just let it reign from downtown and got them in. Only made the playoffs once in 3 seasons tho, didnt have much to work with, memphis was the best list i got. :cool:

anyways welcome johnny, from one jon to another.
johnny and jonno :)

Back
Top Bottom