Cow Corner Exquisite

Let's go everybody. Get your hands on this awesome new set from Nazim. I have just ordered 1 of every card. Well worth the investment. These caricature cards are unique and you won't find them done like this anywhere else and once there sold that's it. Get in quick. They won't last long.

I've had a few people mention their emails to me aren't coming through. If you're trying to reach me, feel free to please send a PM through OCT and I'll get back to you.

Thanks as always for the tremendous support you have provided over the years. Can you believe my first Cow Corner set was first sold through OCT back in 2013. A whole decade ago - where did the time go? :D

Hi Everyone,

If you haven't already ordered your set of the new Cow Corner cards I would strongly suggest you get in quick and order them. I've just received mine in the post and they are the best cards I've seen since Nazim's last release a couple of years ago. The image quality, the card quality and the use of colours is simply brilliant.

Well worth the investment. Well done @nazimcricket I can't wait for the next release.

Cheers
Chris

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom