Panini Blog Court Gestures: Panini America’s Select and Preferred Products Begin to Take Shape

Panini Blog

Panini Blog
Real Name
Panini
panini-america-preferred-select-update-55.jpg

The Panini America hoops hobby headlines that began this morning with the revelation that 2012-13 Elite Basketball would include the company’s first Dwyane Wade autographs continue this afternoon with a rather seismic sneak peek at two upcoming juggernauts: 2012-13 Select Basketball and 2012-13 Preferred Basketball.
Both products are in various stages of the development cycle as we speak. The profoundly Prizmatic on-card autographs for Select Basketball are being returned to Panini America HQ at a rapid clip these days; Preferred’s Silhouettes, Panini’s Choice Awards and Preferred Signatures cards landed late yesterday afternoon, literally hot off the presses from the printing facility.
These and any other finished Select cards that arrive in the coming days will join their cardboard counterparts back at the production facility to await collation and packout. These Preferred beauties are being counted, cataloged and QC’d at this very minute before being shipped to their repsective NBA stars for signing.
Regardless of where they are in the process, they’re absolutely worth admiring. We’ll continue to provide updates on these products in the coming days and weeks right here on The Knight’s Lance, so stay tuned. Until then, though, feast on this eye candy . . .

b.gif

Continue reading...

Apart from the fact the select auto is on card I prefer the ones from Prizm.

The Silo's this year look amazing but am I the only one thats sick of seeing those All Star bits used as patches like the Griffin? it looks so out of place amongst those other outstanding patches.

And DWade autos in Elite :thumbsup:

Apart from the fact the select auto is on card I prefer the ones from Prizm.

The Silo's this year look amazing but am I the only one thats sick of seeing those All Star bits used as patches like the Griffin? it looks so out of place amongst those other outstanding patches.

And DWade autos in Elite :thumbsup:
Agree, i dont like the all star patches, unless it is in an all star card.

The silhouettes look amazing though.

I really think Panini need to have a word to Kyrie, something along the lines of

Kyrie, sign those cards when you are sober.

Am so glad I am working again, may have to treat myself to a case of one of them............
and then tell the wife after the purchase has been amde.

Back
Top Bottom