Couple of hot birds and a few Big O's....

skip20

The (un)official PC Showdown Special Comments Guy
Real Name
Skip
Cards are stockpiling and the weather is hot so time to sit at the keyboard and get some of those PC cards backscanned....

So here come those Big Os!

Prizm Prizm - always weird seeing old school pics in blinged up cards!

Elite Die Cut /24 - always love that swirly E! Normally great looking cards, base, parallel or otherwise!

The Obligatory GU
Kobe / Bron / Big O 3 Star Swatch /299 (one of these guys isn't a triple double threat....heh)

Speaking of old school getting blinged up.... Gold Rush /25

Immaculate Hall of Heroes auto /49 Bit of a change up with the gold marker....

Historic Contenders auto /25 - the exact opposite of blinging up old school, nice classic finish! On card auto would have made it hard to better!

Now for the hot Birds!

Okay so the first one isn't exactly belle of the ball....

Retro Star Rubies /150

....but then I got lucky and got to take this fine Bird home with me!

Spectra GU auto /20 - picture perfect form, big beautiful on card auto - definitely a keeper!

As always thanks for looking, comments always appreciated! Next mailday will be the last PC one I 'mash' together for a while from that mountain of cards!

'andaveagudweekend!

One of the great all-around players and always with a clean auto. I don't think I've seen an auto of his run off a sticker.

Big fan of Spectra as well.

Solid mailday !

Nice pick ups!
Love the Gold Rush and the Immaculate auto.

Golden and Immacualte are the most appropriate adjectives for sure!

Was waiting for that auto to show up in your mailday! Love the ruby mate.

Another former card of yours will end up in the next mailday of mine too! ;) Rubies didn't get much of the Retro limelight but definitely still a good looking and under-rated insert imo....

One of the great all-around players and always with a clean auto. I don't think I've seen an auto of his run off a sticker.
Big fan of Spectra as well.
Solid mailday !

He takes pride in his sig and signing stuff for fans (even IP) - seems to be sticking to the full sig now too instead of the 'Big O' inscription.

Hall of Fame gold auto is a beauty. Great haul mate.

Best Big O mailday of mine in a long, long time! It's a good feeling!

Nice PC pick ups. The spectra autos are awesome when they are on card & that bird is a perfect example.

Yep, spot on massive on card sig, nice full colour pic (would've preferred action shot), big swatch of jersey and that real sweet spectra finish. Lovin it, my fave Bird auto so far?! Perhaps...

Love your mailday mate! Big O and Bird, can't go wrong with these two. I'm a big fan of Spectra, planning to add a nice Magic and Bird when the time is right and the cash is there haha

Like all of the old timers The Big O is very underrated in terms of hobby love. Nice looking Bird there let me know if there is a sister lol!

I think his value is down because he does sign a fair bit of stuff, even through the mail for fans. Puts the value doww on his cards but just another reason to respect the guy on and off the court!

That bird is a fine piece....

Definitely one of the sexier ones!

Woowww, amazing legend collections Dwayne. Congratsss :thumbsup:

Thanks Dody, couple of classics for sure!

Love your mailday mate! Big O and Bird, can't go wrong with these two. I'm a big fan of Spectra, planning to add a nice Magic and Bird when the time is right and the cash is there haha

Can't go wrong with Spectra - best blinged up cards. Reeeeeeal nice finish!

Absolutely! Love to add a Kobe Spectra too haha that'll be a while with the aussie $ and the killer ebay global shipping I've totally slowed down on buying :oops:

Good things never come cheaply! lol

Back
Top Bottom