Congrats Scotty - 12000 Posts!

daaaamn i didn't know you could get that "top posters" page up. i'm killing it in all except for all-time. oh well, to think i've been missing in action quite a lot, and to catch up and be coming 2nd right now. oh scotty i'm gonna chase you for the next milestone, 15,000 probably won't happen, maybe 18,000 haha.

but on a serious note - well done scotty, shows your commitment and contribution to the activity of such a flourishing forum as ozcards. :)

im no even reach his 10% of post... just recently break the 1000 post mark ...:p

Damn, didnt even see this thread, thanks G!!

I like the Top Posters section, that's great!!!

Can't say I've tried to get it up there, just random crap at random times.

Havent left yet, still around, and will be for quite some time. Still selling the PC, but very bloody slowly, lol.

On to my speech...

Firstly, I'd like to thank God, without him I never would have been able to reach 12,000 posts.

I owe a great deal of gratitude to those dearly beloved family and friends, y'all know who you are.

I hope to always *sniff*, (oh god, getting teary), be a part of the OzCard Family.

Cheers

Taz

tim410au said:
12,000. waht percentage were welcome/thank posts.... lol, nah well done

86 Posts in Welcome Threads... probably around 0.72%....

Damn, didnt even see this thread, thanks G!!

I like the Top Posters section, that's great!!!

Can't say I've tried to get it up there, just random crap at random times.

Havent left yet, still around, and will be for quite some time. Still selling the PC, but very bloody slowly, lol.

On to my speech...

Firstly, I'd like to thank God, without him I never would have been able to reach 12,000 posts.

I owe a great deal of gratitude to those dearly beloved family and friends, y'all know who you are.

I hope to always *sniff*, (oh god, getting teary), be a part of the OzCard Family.

Cheers

Taz

86 Posts in Welcome Threads... probably around 0.72%....

Ooo how do you get that stat?

Yeah I'd say manually when I said "probably around..." ha ha...

I just divided 86/12015 * 100?

I think that's what I did.

No no, I know how to make a percentage :p I mean how did you find out that you have only made 86 posts in the member intros section? Does the site keep track of where all our posts go and we can see this?

No no, I know how to make a percentage :p I mean how did you find out that you have only made 86 posts in the member intros section? Does the site keep track of where all our posts go and we can see this?

I searched for posts made by me in the Members Intro section.... :rolleyes:

Game me a total amount top right I think?

Back
Top Bottom