Complete signed set 2003 ESP IKON

Mamboblue72

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dan
eBay User
mamboblue72
Well it has taken 6 years and $2000 but i have the complete, signed, base set of 81 cards plus multiples (84 in all).
As you can see from the Pics i'm after the inserts now! Looking for WC14 Damian Martyn to complete those. So if you feel happy to part with some let me know. I have two master sets (unsigned on ebay) and since i dont have a son it will go to my Nephew along with all my cricket bats when i die! Unless some one feels like making an offer.
let me know what you think!!
Cheers
Dan

a.1-9.jpg

b. 10-18.jpg

c. 19-27.jpg

d. 28-36.jpg

e. 37-45.jpg

f. 46-54.jpg

g. 55-63.jpg

h. 64-72.jpg

i. 73-78.jpg

j. 79-WC6.jpg

k. WC7-WC15.jpg

l. WC16-AW8.jpg

m. GM1-AC1.jpg

n. CC1-BC4.jpg

o. SS01-SS09.jpg

p. R1-P3.jpg

I tried to do the 1993 futera set signed years ago and found Damien Martyn really difficult to get also.....

Incredible set Dan - awesome!

Did you get most of them signed in person, or send them to the players direct or buy them signed - can you fill us in on the process you used to get them all done?

Brad

Cheers Guys,
I started when i was in the UK and there was a couple i picked up in Sports memorabilia shops, most were signed by touring Aussie players or county players, the rest i picked up on ebay (yeh i had to check the sigs) and some came from dealers after i got back to Aus last year. It did feel great to pick up the last two i needed but what do i do now? ha ha.

Back
Top Bottom