Complete set of 06/07 Fleer E-X for 99c

Frol77

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Nathan
As a set collector I find this a little disturbing. :blink:

Last night, I won a complete set of 06/07 Fleer E-X (cards1-40) for 99 cents plus $4 postage on ebay.

I know this is not an expensive product and it doesn't include RC's but even at $50 a box, there is only 40 cards in a box, so it must a take a few boxes to put the set together.

I find it very hard to comprehend that this set would sell so cheaply or that upper deck would make a set easy to complete.

I've never bought a box of this product, so I'm looking for comments.

Am I missing something here?
Is the set really easy to build?

Comments welcome

This set is very easy to build. It is only a 40 card set and you usually end up 3-4 cards short of a set when you buy a box.

99 cents is still very cheap though I would have thought, a spectacular looking set and a personal favourite of mine.

Sets are cheap. Not many people want sets, so they sell dirt cheap.

Everyone wants the Jersey or Insert or Auto. That's what they pay the $$$ to get a box, for the "hits".

There are some who do collect sets, and when there was no EBay, sets were harder to get, but now with the Global Economy, you can access stuff from around the world and all these people busting cases, the market is filled full of sets that will sell for next to nothing.

99c is very cheap though. Good work to you!

Back
Top Bottom