***Complete*** Official All Time NBA Draft

3,3 Seattle Supersonics - Shawn Kemp.
:goat:

:rolleyes: no where near the best available.. but I had to, he would not have lasted another 30 picks to get back to me.
haha classic stuff ! choosing your boy ! this is your all time nba draft team not someone elses!,

(3,2) Washington Wizards select Clyde Drexler SG

@West Oz Cards you're up
quick, i was going to pm you but when i saw your post, you must have been waiting patiently for me to pick =).

did you think i may have gone for him ? i was tossing it up but i truly cannot turn down a champion like Cousy when he's sitting their.
nah I didn't think you would take Drexler since you already have MJ at sg. Cousy was on my radar but happy with magic at the point. Kinda wishing I took a C with my first pick, a lot of good guards left not as many good centres

nah I didn't think you would take Drexler since you already have MJ at sg. Cousy was on my radar but happy with magic at the point. Kinda wishing I took a C with my first pick, a lot of good guards left not as many good centres
Agreed, i was thinking of doubling up but as i said i can't turn down one of the greatest PGS for another great SG.
Center is def a position this draft has been going for from the start, small pickings for Centers soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom