***Complete*** Official All Time NBA Draft

Here's one that's slipped under the radar!

5x NBA All Star, Jersey Number retired by the Houston Rockets!

Career 17ppg & 8rpg average - then backed that up by winning 2x championships as an NBA Coach...

Unfortunately, his career was cut short due to a punch during an on court melee from Kermit Washington that broke his jaw and shattered his face in a game in 1977.

If you haven't yet guessed it...

[9,18] Los Angeles Lakers - Rudy Tomjanovic (PF)

(9:20) Golden State Warriors
Select: Paul Westphal (G)

image.jpg

Pm sent to next

Here's one that's slipped under the radar!

5x NBA All Star, Jersey Number retired by the Houston Rockets!

Career 17ppg & 8rpg average - then backed that up by winning 2x championships as an NBA Coach...

Unfortunately, his career was cut short due to a punch during an on court melee from Kermit Washington that broke his jaw and shattered his face in a game in 1977.

If you haven't yet guessed it...

[9,18] Los Angeles Lakers - Rudy Tomjanovic (PF)

Pretty sure I read somewhere that he was punched so hard he was leaking brain fluid....

I have only checked the first page for picks, which is about 40 picks behind, so forgive me if he's been picked;

9:21 Orlando select Tom Heinsohn PF

8 championships in only 9 seasons from memory:)

Plus rookie of the year, 6x Allstar's and 2x champs as coach, plus nba coach of the year

I have only checked the first page for picks, which is about 40 picks behind, so forgive me if he's been picked;

9:21 Orlando select Tom Heinsohn PF

8 championships in only 9 seasons from memory:)

Plus rookie of the year, 6x Allstar's and 2x champs as coach, plus nba coach of the year

Really nice pick!

Back
Top Bottom