Competition - How many runs in total will Shaun Marsh make at the WACA?

pineneedlebeetle

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Russell
Hi folks,

following on from the enthusiasm of the Melbourne and Sydney comps I am happy to keep the ball rolling. :woot:
I am still trying to give Nazim a chance after the Melbourne prize which he claims was stolen from him:kick:
I have some more spare cards I picked up and will make up a mystery bag for the winner.;)
It will make a good start for anyone interested in collecting cigarette cards (there is a hint if ever I have seen one LOL):lol:
As Harsha rightfully suggested in the Sydney thread, Shaun Marsh is under the pump but the WACA is where he may shine.:D

Guess the total runs of Shaun Marsh's WACA test appearance in order to collect the prize and get the kudos.:D
If something untoward happens and he does not play we will default to whoever takes his batting position.

Thinking caps on troops and happy guessing.

p.s. hopefully we can all achieve some of our collecting goals in 2012

regards Russell:thumbsup:

Thanks for the Comp Russell:woot:I see you to may advice:lol:

Shaun Marsh will Score 115 Runs (Honestly hope he gets more than his average so far this Series, Would Mindn't if he Got more Than I guess. I'm so glad the Wicket for the Match won't look like how it was today when i was at the WACCA because you could barely see the Pitch. It Looked more green than the Hobart Wicket)

Hope Marshy Does Well:)

Thanks again Russell i'll go with 41. 3 in the first and 38 in the second.

I don't claim the prize was stolen from me, it WAS stolen from me! I wuz robbed I tells ya! :p :lol:

Seriously, though, pretty cool of you to run these comps Russell. You're a LEGEND mate!

Shaun Marsh (or replacement) in my opinion will score:

42 + 28 = 70

these threads are a great idea even if i keep embarresing myself with bad guesses, but lock me in for 37 total. cheers mate

Hi Matt,

I am not putting in guesses because it wouldn't be ethically right to do so LOL.
Means I don't embarass myself at a poor decision:cry:
Nazim, you definitely wuz robbed coz I nearly went the other way when I put the rules together.;)
By the way the rules will run as per the previous comps for MCG and SCG.

It has been fun to be involved and it makes life that little bit more interesting.

Good luck and fortune favours the brave

regards Russell:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom