Coby White Black Gold Mosaic /8 For Sale

Hosko87

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matt
eBay User
Brookem87
I was fortunate enough to have the guys at Late Night Breaks on Facebook pull this magnificent 2019 MOSAIC BLACK GOLD Coby White 3/8 Rookie card!!! It has come straight from pack to toploader and is in near mint to mint condition.

Asking Price is $4500 dlvd.

No surface scratches...Edges are great...Corners are sharp...Centering is on point!!!

There has NEVER been another sold like this and I believe this is the first Black Gold Coby White that has been pulled from the Mosaic Choice Prizm boxes to date. Recent comps show the Gold variant /10 selling for $2460AUD in an auction on ebay. This Black Gold variant is shorter print and much harder to find. Open to reasonable offers as long as you can justify your price.

Overseas buyers welcome but please note the delays in shipping due to the pandemic. Insurance will also be added to the delivery. Please ask any questions if you need anything further as there are no refunds for change of mind.

Cross posted.

Coby Front.JPG

Coby Back.JPG

Last edited:
Definitely worth checking them out mate. Search for them on Facebook “Late night breaks”.
They have been around quite a while and have quite a bit of a following in the hobby. There breaks usually sellout within a minute and are always pulling fire. I’d highly recommend them if you are entering any sort of breaks in Aus.
They recently just did a NOIR break and pulled a 1/1 Ja Morant for a lucky regular 😮.

What a great pull. Apart from this break, have you had good experiences with that site? I'd never heard of it.

Back
Top Bottom