Cherry Red Packs - Just $50 - Find an Immaculate Hobby Box Redemption! - Packs Drawn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did pretty well, bought 4 packs, got all the same panini hobby packs, did pull a jared sullinger auto, not numbered, the cards:
2002-03 kobe jersey/auto winning materials 89/100
Quincy Acy immaculate rookie patch auto /75
Brandon Hayward SP game used edition patch /50
Brandon Roy topps Jersey /179
Juwan Howard gold standard auto /149
Deron williams innovation Jersey /175 and rookies and stars gold stars patch /50
David Thompson gold standard /99

was well organised, would have been good to get some variety with the hobby packs though and even something a bit newer.

I raised this issue for the first time this was done.

The hits need to be posted as pics when cards go on sale.

The Things people want to know are:

Is the MJ a bulls or UNC?
Are all the hits on card autos?
Do you already have one of the hits?
Is the hit high end or low end product?

All these things are easily answered if pics are posted first.

As for the other cards you get; its a gamble. Thats the game we play. Dont expect $50 worth of cards, or how would he make money? graysons not a charity. This would take a lot of time to put together.

anyone wanna show us the hits they got? ( the big ones i mean ) and anything good in the immac box :) ? surely everyone has there pack by now?

here is what i got from my 2 packs-

DSC_0767.JPG

the odds are rising for those with outstanding payments lol

got two packs - 2 autos 1 GU - best card of the lot is a tyreke auto, second best was a kg/pp dual gu, third auto i wasnt sure who it was. fourth hit was a jordan insert/base from the 90s

I'm picking mine up tomorrow so seems like the Immac is still a possibility.

My 2 cents on the discussion of these packs; maybe more information could have been provided up front but in general it should be pretty obvious what we bought into here. If I end up with nothing I have no complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom