Cherry Red Packs - Just $50 - Find an Immaculate Hobby Box Redemption! - Packs Drawn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please PM me also for payment details... Tried contacting you but had no replies

If you would like a crack at our PREMIUM Cherry Platinum Packs check out the link below!

These are expensive, but there is a 1:3.33333 recurring chance of either a Immaculate 14/15 box, Jordan bulls auto or Lebron Cavs auto... so much cheaper than the Leaf Super boxes!

Click Here to check'em

@Billyhoyle talk about last minute!

Thanks everyone!

The Vid is up on our Livestream page for review. The person who was interested in the last pack I'm sorry, as mentioned in the video I needed you to comment in this thread as I'd mentioned that in the comment above and didn't want a protest on my hands!

Packs will ship registered post on Monday. If you didn't include $4 for a pack postage, or $10 for more than 2, can you please flick that to us. This was setup on the website but I realise many of you bought through this thread!

Regards

G

thanks for organising....just wondering if there is a list/vid showing what cards are in each pack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom