Celts trash Jazz! But lose Wally?

kidd05

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Carlos
eBay User
cahl0s05
Gotta be happy with that lopsided win Chad... let's hope Wally won't lose any games! How many are injured now?

Good games today... everyone who was supposed to win won.. except the Jazz lol... and maybe the Twolves.. although they were considered the underdogs against the Wizards at Washington. Nets (who were underdogs against the Bucks at Milwaukee) won too but they should be the better team anyways. ;)

They were down by 13 in the second before a spurt just before the half. Wally was hurting already so if its not the same knee he gets a rest. No big deal as I say we tank it anyway. Those draft picks are great trade fodder to move up the draft.

I'm impressed that Delonte stepped up and hit some big shots. O Greene really needs to look after the ball though. We are missing a lot of tall timber out there at the moment and will struggle against a taller team.

BUT its a road win and the seventh for the year I think? I'll take that even if its against the Jazz.

You know I almost considered changing teams when the TWolves traded mah boy Wally away...

but I am trying to hop on the Ricky Davis bandwagon instead... lol

Hope Wally is okay to keep playing though... want to see him excel again...

Gomes 2nd round draft pick is tearing it up, this kid is going to be big, i said it when he was drated.

5/7 fg 13 Points 17 rebounds (7 Offensive), 4 assists, 2 steals
9 minutes left in the game.

Back
Top Bottom