Cavs v Celts looks like an absolute cracker!

HBM

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brett
LeBron with a triple double and 40+

Pierce with 50+

Game in 2OT. I'm hoping for a third.

Nah....2 is all you will get!! cavs win by 4!!

awesome game by both Lebron and Pierce!!

Lebron - 43 points, 12 rebounds, 11 assists, 4 blocks & 2 steals
Pierce - 50 points, 8 assists & 7 rebounds.

Pierce was fouled out halfway through the 2nd extra period. i think his missed a couple of J's towards the end too!!

would of been a great game to see!!

Man another triple double for Bron with 4 blovks too....damn.

I see Wade also was only 1 assist away from a triple double today. Could the 03/04 draft be one of the best modern day drafts???

Some great performances in the NBA today! Bron's triple double, pierces 50 and close to a TD, Iverson had 42 and close to a TD, Wade 1 assist off a TD! The stars steppin up bigtime!

oh and last but not least, my boys put the hurt on the nuggets! makes up for last time we met and melo won it on the buzzer.

DVS said:
Man another triple double for Bron with 4 blovks too....damn.

I see Wade also was only 1 assist away from a triple double today. Could the 03/04 draft be one of the best modern day drafts???

it would definitely be up there!! i know they are only in their third year, (and Milicic is yet to have a chance) but picks 1 through 5 are all hall of famers in the making!! (bosh & Milicic to prove it??)
the only drafts that would match the 03 draft would be 1996 (perhaps better??) AI, kobe, nash, J O'neal, Ray allen, marbury.... and obviously the 1984 draft with Jordan, Akeem :D LOL, Barkley and stockton (all named to the 50 greatest players of all time)
but like i said the 2003 draft is definitely one of the best in terms of sudden impact to the league!!

There was a beckett recently with a rundown of the top five drafts, included a run down of the busts of each draft, the surprises and more. If I can find it i'll do some scannage.

AND guess who had Pierce on his fantasy team!! !

HAHAHAHA

Good to see them at least being competitive. No Gerald Green though!

Looks like Kobe had 39 with 9 assists...again another career high for Kobe;)

What a day!!

yeh was following the stats, Pierce started to miss a few in the 2nd OT.
man that dual would of been very entertaining to watch, :D
LeBron is a freak-show man the guy gets a triple and gets 4 blks and 2 steals to go with it. 3RD YEAR PLAYER
and Pierce with a new career high, he also took the most ammount of fg shots he has ever put up in a regular season game.

watch Ryan Gomes this kid is getting his oppurtunity and he is so far proving to be fairly consistent and above par for a 2nd round draft pick, he's a solid unit, and now a starter for the Celtics.

lol and chad doc, put g.green on alongside allen when pierce fouled out in double ot. I cannot understand why doc doesnt use the kid our team is well below .500 so why wouldnt you try somethings and see what he can do rather than playing him for 60 seconds. This guy is an athlete and a half and proved it last week with a huge one hand slam alongside the baseline against the blazers.

anyways doc needs to wise up a little and give these kids more of a go, i cringe everytime when he puts on scarb or olowokandi :eek:

Back
Top Bottom