Cats Mauling the Power...

Magicman

Banned User
Real Name
Kyle Redenbach
eBay User
hotshot1717
Well the Cats are flying right now... 71pts at halftime and its in Adelaide and its wet!!!

What an effort.

The Cats are really fast becoming Premiership Favs IMO.

Well the Cats are flying right now... 71pts at halftime and its in Adelaide and its wet!!!

What an effort.

The Cats are really fast becoming Premiership Favs IMO.

So if Hawthorn beats Port at AAMI Stadium next week, does that make us premiership faves too (having knocked of Eagles at home this week like Cats did and having beaten the Cats too?)

Early season form means nothing.

I don't expect Hawks to get past first round IF they make finals. And Geelong, are yet to prove they can do anything well besides choke at crunch time.

Just wait and see, too early to call. Fact is I would favour Hawthorn over Geelong, just because come Finals we are a pretty formidable team with pride... Geelong don't seem to have that.... one day Cats will prove me wrong, but I doubt it will be this year.

Well I must say I am starting to get impressed by the cats. I mean 2 weeks ago I was all 'Look who they have beaten, Melbourne, Carlton and whoopdy doo Richmond. But now the eagles and Port, port more impressively at home, starting to think they might actually be serious.
But only starting

So if Hawthorn beats Port at AAMI Stadium next week, does that make us premiership faves too (having knocked of Eagles at home this week like Cats did and having beaten the Cats too?)

I don't expect Hawks to get past first round IF they make finals. And Geelong, are yet to prove they can do anything well besides choke at crunch time.

Just wait and see, too early to call. Fact is I would favour Hawthorn over Geelong, just because come Finals we are a pretty formidable team with pride... Geelong don't seem to have that.... one day Cats will prove me wrong, but I doubt it will be this year.

Geelongs brand of footy looks better then the Hawks at full flight. They are more mature then the Hawks, who i do rate very well. But guys like Bartel, Corey, Ablett they are peeking and they have smashed teams Aj. Absolutely smashed them.

Hawks turn will come in the next couple of seasons, its Geelongs time now i think. Again that is my opinion. :)

hahahahaahahahahahaaha formidable my arse youll fall in a heap by round 14 and wont even make the finals.

hahahahaahahahahahaaha formidable my arse youll fall in a heap by round 14 and wont even make the finals.

pretty rich coming from a cats supporter.. isnt that normally what you guys do? and if you did make finals, dont you normally bum out 1st/2nd round? i rate hawthorn, they're coming of age.. showing some positive signs from such a young side..

I still think we are playing out of our weight division and doing a great job. I'm not stupid, a fall off the pace wouldn't surprise me, it is a young side after all... but I dunno... I think tomorrow will tell us a lot. A loss is acceptable if it's from hard work and just being done... another hiding to nothing is not acceptable.... But the funny thing is, while i know a hiding will come this year... I am no longer expecting them, which says a bit about progress we are making.

And Chocco don't make me choke on your respect LOL from a Dons supporter... you have surprised me, but thanks lol

well i have nothing against the hawks, though they have something against us.. dont know why, and dont see why they take games against us personal.. us toweling you up in the past wasnt personal.. but wishing you all the best, can see you going a long way

Hawks are going great guns! But by Jason Dunstall's own words, they would be very VERY happy simply to slip into 8th by seasons end. While they're playing well, they are young and this year IMO isn't their year.

But watch out for the next 2 or 3 years!! Sheesh

well i have nothing against the hawks, though they have something against us.. dont know why, and dont see why they take games against us personal.. us toweling you up in the past wasnt personal.. but wishing you all the best, can see you going a long way

I think that's why they don't like the Dons... 84 and 85 ringing any bells, we were owned.... the way footy is, the teams you don't like are the ones you respect the most.

I hope you're right, I really want to see another Hawthorn Premiership in my life time... I'm getting the feeling Hawthorn may be the first Victorian team to break the interstate dominance in the grand final. Unless Collingwood does something exceptional this year....

Hawks are going great guns! But by Jason Dunstall's own words, they would be very VERY happy simply to slip into 8th by seasons end. While they're playing well, they are young and this year IMO isn't their year.

But watch out for the next 2 or 3 years!! Sheesh

Yeah I have to agree, so far so good. All I want to see is continued improvment and even just one finals experience this year, so the boys can get the hunger for finals. Got to play a final to really understand the intensity and what it takes to get there and do well.

collingwood dont convince me yet.. they seem to have this first half trend, let's see how consistant they are/can be before rating them

I think basically nobody else has convinced me out of Victoria (Geelong are playing well yes, but they choke, I will never believe in them until they stop choking) that they can wn a flag. I think Collingwood could do anything with some help from their friends.... but I don't really think they can win the flag.

Back
Top Bottom