carlton v richmond

What's with all this crap associated with Judd that they're going on about prior to the telecast? Who gives a hoot, just 1 of 22 playing for them, not to mention the other 22 playing for the other team. Anyone would think he'd just won a premiership for Carlton or some crap :blink:

Carlton Richmond...nil all draw going by last years form and neither will make the finals IMO

Richmond giving it to Carlton (by which i mean they lead at 3 quarter time)... not what I wanna see since i tossed a coin and tipped Carlton....

Richmond giving it to Carlton (by which i mean they lead at 3 quarter time)... not what I wanna see since i tossed a coin and tipped Carlton....

I'm willing to see my tip go down the toilet to see a Carlton Loss :D Plus the Tiges really need a win or 2, it's been a sad bunch of years for the boys.

How much slower is Judd! Doesn't have his Nitros anymore.

Bahahahahahahahahaha!

I tipped Carlton, but it's hilarious to see them continue the losing culture. They are a pathetic outfit. Judd or not.

Richmond are absolute rubbish, their skill levels are so poor, but i am so glad they got one over the blues !!

2nd qtr blues looked top 8 material, but unfortunately when you try so hard to lose for so long you forget how to win

Richmond are absolute rubbish, their skill levels are so poor, but i am so glad they got one over the blues !!

2nd qtr blues looked top 8 material, but unfortunately when you try so hard to lose for so long you forget how to win

Don't know about "absolute rubbish".....but if that was against a top 8 side the Richmond theme song wouldn't have been playing at the end.
If they can get some confidence going they will certainly threaten a few sides...still got Coughlan to come back from injury as well.

I think the major difference was fitness levels...the Tiges ran right over the top of them in the second half.

Carlton have lost a game.

Do you think they should start tanking now?

In short...YES...

I've waited since the day Judd signed with Carlton for the season to start again I love seeing the stupid Carlton supporters talking themselves up before round one and then BOOM straight back into their usual form...god Its hilarious....hope they get the spoon, although Melbourne might have something to say about that.

In short...YES...

I've waited since the day Judd signed with Carlton for the season to start again I love seeing the stupid Carlton supporters talking themselves up before round one and then BOOM straight back into their usual form...god Its hilarious....hope they get the spoon, although Melbourne might have something to say about that.

Haha too true on the Carlton front, but personally even as a rather objective Melbourne supporter I think wooden spoon is saying a little too much! I'll give you a more accurate idea though after being at the game sunday. Right now I have no idea what the new coach is going to try and run with the guys and such. Had a piss poor pre-season and such, but the team is still a decent bunch of youngies. Besides, Melbourne WILL finish above the Pies this year ;)

I want a piece of that action too.

Dees on top of Pies - I don't think so.

I looooooove it when Carlton lose. It has made my long weekend even better.
The only downside is I have to wait until Tuesday to give to the blokes at work.

GO PIES

Back
Top Bottom