Card Storage. Where to get this?

Mr Kevin Garnett

Garnett's #1 Fan!
Does anyone know where I can get a hold of these cardboard storage boxes?

They are dirt cheap on eBay.com but I haven't been able to find any sellers that will ship to OZ.

Whats great about these boxes is that the cards won't move around and they can store up to 600 plus cards in toploaders. Much better than old nike shoe boxes. :)

Picture:
untitled.jpg

I'll try the guys at cardheaven for you. I know Cardzone dont do them any more coz they are bulky. I may be able to get a used one for you if thats ok. No difference. Damn now I have to go chat to magic playing nerds like yourself :-(

I want 10 boxes if ya can!! LOL Tried to get them from the US but shipping is crazy $$ cos of the shape. Even tried NW supplies!

wannabe all-stars said:
I can get some for you guy's they cost about $12 or $13 bucks each. I Dont know the postage.PM me if you want any, and anything els that you can think of.

Cheers Matt

I can get 3200ct boxes for Au$5 each. BEFORE POSTAGE.

Point being postage is expensive and the main cost with these I think you will find.

Cheers Justin

I can get 3200ct boxes for Au$5 each. BEFORE POSTAGE.

Point being postage is expensive and the main cost with these I think you will find.

Cheers Justin

Correct. The boxes are downright cheap. It's the postage thats gonna kill. I'm guessing it will cost more to ship these than boxes of cards. Maybe $20USD!

Back
Top Bottom