Card Shark

Cardshark

Banned User
Real Name
Kameron
hello all my name is kamorn and i used to collect nba and nbl cards but lost track when i started to work full time. i fiund this site through a member of ebay and hope to start collecting again soon.

oh yeah i used to collect dennis rodman.

Welcome Kamorn. You should be able to find a few nice D Rods in here!
LMk if you are after his 05-06 Portraits auto and if you have any nice Bogut or Shaqs to trade. Enjoy your time on ozcards :D

some pm's from others interested too already! here is the pic
44548bcb.jpg

**I'd sell this one for AUD100. it is a SP and BV is USD100.

Justin thats an awesome card lol

Welcome Kamorn hope you enjoy your stay here and fill your colleciton with some fantastic cards :D

thanks for your replies i hope we can all trade somewhere down the line. i will say i am a pretty opinionated guy and that i dont mean to offend but i do give strong opinions. that doesnt mean i am not a good person, i just call it how i see it. i upset the admin on this forum already so apologies if that upsets you all too but as i said in my post it is just my opinion and that doesnt mean i am always right. once again thanks for your responses.

i take it justthebestcards name is justin, well justin that is a nice card could you pm me with what sort of price you are looking for it and what it is valued at in the beckett.

What is your intention of joining this site? To trade, purchase and chat about cards I hope.

a couple of questions for you
- do you go out to pubs/clubs or where-ever it is you go and stir new ppl with your opinions?
- if yes, do you get punched often?

Back
Top Bottom