Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Ben Fan

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Gareth
hey guys
ive got some supplies here that i want to get rid of
i have 20 single card holders, these would fit base of thin auto cards, i also have 21 toploaders of the same size. im not sure what the single card holders are called but i will upload some photos later
just seeing if there is any interest
cheers
have a good one:thumbsup:

ok guys here are some pictures, iver tried my best but im not really sure of how to photo them anywho here they are
100_2284.jpg 100_2285.jpg
100_2286.jpg

in the thrid pic it may look like there is a hinge but its just the way im holding it, the case consists of two seperate bits of plastic

100_2284.jpg

100_2285.jpg

100_2286.jpg

They are known as snap lock holders & i have been told they are not good for cards,They damage corners.I have about 50 of them that i don't use anymore.

Can someone tell me if i'm wrong about these or not ? I think they are not even allowed when sending cards in trades ?.

No they are not allowed to be used when sending cards for trades/deals on this site. But if the person who buys these wants to store their cards in them that is their decision. :thumbsup:

They are known as snap lock holders & i have been told they are not good for cards,They damage corners.I have about 50 of them that i don't use anymore.

Can someone tell me if i'm wrong about these or not ? I think they are not even allowed when sending cards in trades ?.

Yes these are hazardous to your cards.

They are soooo 1993. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom