Buying Shaq cards, Exquisite base from all years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rambiboi

OzCardTrader
Real Name
rambi
Buying any Shaqs that I don't have yet..

Also buying Shaq Exquisite base from all years. Already have 140+ and looking to add some more so please help me!

If you have any or know of any, please let me know. Thanks!

i have this shaq its the draft card from 1992 #1b

!B6!ik-Q!Wk~$(KGrHqIOKnMEy15K7Ib5BMv0b4W3Q!~~_3.JPG

1995-96 Ultra Jam City #9 Shaquille O'Neal

!B8GED2gEGk~$(KGrHqN,!gsEy14gEk21BM2EgCdL5!~~0_12.JPG

1995-96 UD SP CHAMPIONSHIP #S20 SHAQUILLE O'NEAL
!B8d-i6gBGk~$(KGrHqJ,!h!Eyrr+tByeBM3GYWF1lw~~0_3.JPG

95-96 SPX SHAQUILLE O'NEAL HOLOVIEW HEROES H10
!C!mhMIQBWk~$(KGrHqZ,!jIE0G46bj8TBNDrSlGF6Q~~0_3.JPG

got a 04-05 Topps Luxury Box Season Ticket Box 25 numbered 08/25, haven't been able to find a price, unfortunately beckett haven't listed one due to scarcity, PM me an offer if your interested

I have a Fleer 94-95 Tower of Power Shaq card, a Classic 1993 4 Sport "Classic All-Rookie" Basketbball Team Shaq card, and a "Rookie of the Year 92-93" card that has no brand, but has a holgram gold border and hologram gold Shaq signature and says "Special promo card - One of 25,000" if you're interested.

On another note, I also have a pretty old Spalding mini hoop with Shaq Attaq written on it if you are mad about the man? I was about to throw it out actually...

@jakethepeg - I actually already have those cards and probably have the promo card from my 100s of oddballs. Just gotta see the actual card to be sure.

As for the mini hoop, I'll be interested but am afraid the postage to the US will be more expensive than the actual item. lol.

Thanks for your post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom