Buying from www.r-b21.com

Moses

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jeff
eBay User
vladlevinsky
Has a anyone bought cards off www.r-b21.com before?
There is a card there I need for my PC but the site is in Japanese. It tried using a translator like babelfish but it doesn't work through the checkout process.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I tried ages ago, but never actually went thru with it.

You can email them (there should be a contact us part), and let them know what you want to buy. They'll check and make sure it's still available (they sell a lot of stuff for other people, so the cards aren't all theirs), and get back to you with instructions on how to complete checkout.

Good luck Jeff!

If someone here knows Japanese they can also help you. I tried to buy some Jordan cards as well but had no luck myself.

Good luck JAY...

Jeff,
I have bought a card from them before. I emailed them via the link on the bottom of the single cards for sale page. The email address is: [email protected]

You have to email them with your shipping details and the details of the card that you are after. They will get back to you with a cost in US dollars and a shipping cost (close to $20 from memory).

Once you have paid via paypal, they send you a confirmation and in my case I got the card in about 5 days via EMS with a phoenix card holder.

I have more info on my work computer that I will dig up on Monday.

Cheers
Matt

Yen is about 100 per 1 aussie dollar. So take two zeros off, and divide by about 1.15 for US dollars. www.xe.com/ucc is a good currency converter.

I'll have to head out to their store when I'm in Japan again in Feb...think I have missed card stores every time I've been over there, but then I am usually after action figures/gashapon when in Tokyo.

anyone know a new link? this worldnetmall one is no longer working and I'm really interested at looking at their inventory!

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom