BULLS CARDS WANTED!

magohaydz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Hayden
Hey guys,
I havent posted on here for a few years I dont think, but I recently had a card collecting resurgence (it happens every now and then, been on and off for 24 years now).

Im after ANY Bulls cards. Commons, inserts, GU's - whatever... I'd prefer to either buy in a lot or trade for some Jordan doubles I have (theres well over 100 Jordans I have doubles/triples of). Trust me, it will work in your favour - I just want to boost my collection of Bulls cards, of ANY player. I have a huge chunk of the 90's Bulls, but not too many from 97 onwards... All in all I have about 1300 Bulls cards (but that includes ~450 Jordan and ~300 Pippen).

At this point, since I just had a new baby (my 4th!!) I cant really afford to be buying Jordans and Pippens unless they are really cheap... I figure this is a good time to boost my other players.

Hit me up and we'll do a deal!

Ah that would be great thanks man. I would have virtually none of those being so recent. I look forward to seeing what you have. I don't really even care what they are, just how many :)

Thanks Sebastian, that would be most appreciated! I look forward to seeing what crawls out of some peoples collections.

just finished sorting through all my Bulls cards, so the passion is reignited. Hit me up with Bulls cards. BULK BASE CARDS is my preference at this stage.

Yeah man very much interested. Give me a rough idea of what you have (years, brands, quantities etc) and let's do a deal :)

Just scouted through my small collection, came across these if you're interested in trading for anything :) (I'm assuming you only want players in Bulls uniform, otherwise I've got about half a dozen Jordan UD North Carolina cards)
Bulls.jpg

Back
Top Bottom